Random thoughts thread

One way to psychic attacks

3 Likes

was nothing man i was just gonna say good job…and to tell you to listen to it more xD

like instead of at the beginning of the playlist, you segment the playlist and listen to kinetic quasi crystal before each segment…you meditate to it some times…that kinda thing

i wonder if spinning has been added to any field…i know spinning (like what dervishes do) does some stuff to the energy field and maybe it could help absorbing fields

it is part of many other exercises…the spiritual technology (that ended up becoming the satori technique or whatever) used it too…before collapsing polarities there was sort of “unwriting” patterns

anyway thinking out loud

1 Like

are you eating after a night out partying or smth? xD

1 Like

just found an intresting conv between 2 people higher up on this thread. W

Will link it tomm when my saved tags start to pop in lol.

1 Like

me? nah

1 Like

it’s early asf bro

i dont even read stuff ive missed…too much to process xD

1 Like

am in uk 5am going to sleep soon

1 Like

me too…bad habits man u.u

1 Like

yeah, recently i been falling into it again and i dont know why. I was planning on looping soul core all night

hope that helps

1 Like

Titans on hbo= my life past 4 months

1 Like

i think all these fields make you process stuff…face your fears…and that’s what keeps you up at night

plus you’re young too…sleeping patterns change then

the young members of tribes stayed awake guarding the tribe while the elders slept

and now teens get all energetic and want to party and sht at nights

that’s if you have a normal chronotype…some people just cant adjust to the normal chronotype schedules

i dont even try…like sometimes i do…but it isnt good for me if i keep a normal sleeping schedule for more than one week…cause my brain simply doesnt work during the day

so if im “awake” but absent minded and then at night im sleeping…it is a zombie version of myself taking decisions and that ends up bad

1 Like

way to romanticize your life xD

1 Like

See my pist from October first time i hear voices, just like robin from titans

2 Likes

Well, lol. Congratulations Drift

Were you the kid that didn’t care about not being able to do something you wanted to do because you instantly got distracted with something else and that made you forget about what you wanted to do first?

Well for me I cannot find something else to do because all I want to do/have is what I have my eyes on. And well… either I have to wait, work for it, wait for people, etc.

My brain wants it so bad because of the relieve or the pleasure I will get from it but the very thing that is making me excited about it, is the thing that is causing me pain for wanting it too much

1 Like

BROTHERfu*** aready watched these animes but still let me recommend them to him without even saying that hes watched them before? Is this how u make friends @anon51404939 shame on u man, shame on u.

2 Likes

is it growing?

are you ok?

1 Like

Wtf that is literally one of my goals

Is it from the book from Lee David?

2 Likes

Its up and down, the morei ifnorethe better but it only take 1 thought to bring it back

1 Like

Ignore*

1 Like

Person i hear is 100% real tho

1 Like