Random thoughts thread

he will give you exercises for 500 euro

I will give you the whole yoga traditional exercises for free

2 Likes

Im still figuring out how to guarantee getting results but

Its a lot of things combined together

But yes your energy body plays a big part too

2 Likes

so energy body plays role in integrating energies? I didnā€™t knew kiddo. Thanks

Itā€™s real warm

1 Like

I know I have one but I didnā€™t knew the english word

2 Likes

Flannel

2 Likes

Flannel Coco Chanel

1 Like

1 Like

cough*

though I think many musicians are into occult stuffā€¦we donā€™t know how many use fields or how they use them.

@zea

Havenā€™t listened them much cause a friend recommended and I never follow friendā€™s recs xD

unless you were hinting you are Keenan.

2 Likes

Why does everything have to be cursed bruh :joy:

Yall doing too much

2 Likes

Ok that song Atreides linked in his thread is pretty good lol

They are heavy into psychedelics lol look at the thumbnails

They be tripping balls and coming up with absolute bangers. Itā€™s really not surprising at all. Iā€™ve noticed that with people that trip a lot they develop some insane creativity and mastery over whatever they are passionate about

At this point I might actually believe they probably put fields on their songs. But rappers? I donā€™t knowā€¦ they have low consciousness to me, I doubt they even care about such things. Maybe a thought form gets created like someone explained in that thread.

3 Likes

All of reality is energy in cyclic/harmonic motion. Most of the time, different crust-like structures form in a personā€™s energy bodyā€”they serve a natural insulating function, but they can also block out different perceptions.

When a person uses psychedelics, this can activate fiery qualities in energy and burn through some of the crust formations temporarily. And so, the ā€œdoors of perceptionā€ get opened for a time; the cycles and harmonics of energy become more accessible to the mind and frequently find their way into music.

Psychedelic rock, for example, frequently modified the sound of instruments so that more of the dynamics from altered states could be represented in songs.

4 Likes

I need to ground myself

3 Likes

:eye:

3 Likes
3 Likes

hella sad

i understand patience like i understand boredom
not at all
boredom doesnā€™t existā€¦i dont know where people got that from
patience is a non-choiceā€¦what happens when you canā€™t be patient? reality shifts instantly for you or smth? patience isnā€™t something to work on or anythingā€¦you have no power over time or reality

this i do understand

well some things have stayed the same on the timelineā€¦no mandela effectā€¦some sht only gets old xD

ā€œdonā€™t go down with mass consciousnessā€

sadly their website isnt up anymoreā€¦or maybe my ISP blocking itā€¦not gonna bother using vpn

do connected breathingā€¦it was invented to substitute LSD for therapeutic useā€¦i think it helps integrate whatever you do experience with psychedelicsā€¦same with image-streaming

Iā€™m following my therapists advice of saying we so we donā€™t feel as lonely.
My unaccurate recollection of a movie quote xD

now u making me paranoidā€¦how we know we bought a real nft?

Michael and Aphrodite are supposed to be soulmates or smth like that.

the hell? he brought tao and darkness technology to the westā€¦even immortalityā€¦you cant trust anyone nowadays u.u

as i understand it energy shifts instantly while nervous system is slower

so aura is made up of subtle energiesā€¦even physical energies may be faster than nervous system soā€¦its something else

kinetic quasi crystal + kinetic quasi aura + new chakra fields

how you even survive there? y.y

sounds like an alchemist name but i think his was Flamelā€¦le flume

occultist+artist is a common combinationā€¦everywhere across the boards from comics to tabletop games to filmmakers to musicians

they just not that famous

semi-famous peopleā€¦you have no idea what they do manā€¦there is many in this category that did magick stuff

very famous peopleā€¦only they know

they often admit to it anywayā€¦die artwoord said they did chaos magickā€¦dunno who else admitted but welp

rappers are drugged up dumbasses, many of them soā€¦

thing is, low consciousness makes them semi-open to parasitesā€¦the parasites may know of ways to reach more people or they may be feeding on those people already, so that makes them semi-famous, and then the astral parasites have plenty of energy to feed off?

idk but i think their low vibes def make them open to parasites and then i dunno if that doesnt infuse their music with bsā€¦that is different than a spell anchored to it but it is something

for me personal reality = subconscious (1/3) + chakras/energy (2/3) + astrology + karma + ?

the thirds are only 50%ā€¦rest is the other 50%ā€¦but karma is embedded in astrologyā€¦plus also energetic structures that can be cleared so i dunnoā€¦but i had to put it there cause the past is a clingy momofuku

4 Likes

doing it right now :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: @Drift

2 Likes