Random thoughts thread

Yall feeling like shit? Im taking some shrinkef called hellsdoll or some crazy shot to stop voices, works but im getting TD from it, involuntary tongue money…

2 Likes

My catch 22 is gaining weight because of sleep apnea and sleep apnea being worsened by weight gain

:joy::joy::joy::smiley::smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::expressionless::expressionless::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::frowning::cry::cry::sob::sob:

3 Likes

from the man that brought you 2 mins crappy song

here comes

some dude talking half an hour about a font xD
and it is 2nd most hated…man cant even make a video about the nr one xD

2 Likes

Answer my question??? @Psionic

You cant disagree with people and run away once they’re on your ass

Jk

2 Likes

People make anything a business

2 Likes

Hmmm how about wego to the beginning of time, 2008 found a mp3 hypnosis that promises ses agorlfriend? Actually i still support him for showing what magic resultslook like that i bought his extra strength versionthat drills a small hole in you aura so his fie

lds get in

1 Like

Whats your point?

2 Likes

Magic shrug

1 Like

Im confused

1 Like

Or

1 Like

You high asf

2 Likes

dont wanna sound smarty here but i sleep on an inclined bed

it could help you breathe better

i dunno what he says i just took the shortest video to not bore you…but some research would do you good

here is the thing, doing the opposite (sleep with the head below the feet) is how NASA simulates the effects of lack of gravity…they are paying 10k to people just to lie in bed for some months or smth…

also nurses know this and because hospital beds can adapt and stuff…they take pillows off and flatten the beds to make some people in coma die

so if you decide to do this…the only important thing is the degree…which im not sure what the perfect degree was off memory but it should be easy to find

some egyptian king had a bed with that precise degree…so if you see that mentioned thats the one

4 Likes

I know you experienced magic,

1 Like

Buy your power can easily be taken if you so freely surrendered

1 Like

the hell is a shrinkef? it aint medicine man medicine wouldnt be called hellsdoll

guess you meant movement?

3 Likes

this product is good but it isnt from this guy…think they were business partners so he took it but yeah

even the other guy…they shouldnt be making holes in your aura or anything

1 Like

I bought an inclined pillow or whatever

7 inches high at the biggest side

Uncomfortable as hell

3 Likes

you think hypnosis takes your own power away? some hypnotists even came to that conclusion…that in the end you’re opening your mind to someone else

but generally if it is for a good purpose…your mind knows what it does

1 Like

does it bend or is it straight?

i sleep well…take it a bit lower if it bothers you too much…the problem is going past a certain degree cause it makes your blood get stuck in your lower body (they used inclined beds to do surgeries in the past…if someone is almost vertical no blood comes out of a cut in the stomach and stuff) instead of improving blood flow…below the right degree all the way to flat it is safe

1 Like

Its straight as a mf

Hard as hell too, cheese looking a*s pillow

3 Likes