Random thoughts thread

Personally I came up with: “I would create something that allows people to be whomever/whoever? they want to be”

But that is the case already. That’s literally reality. It’s just that people don’t want to change Lol

3 Likes

Ahhh This lol

This is true, but there are limits. Life itself is energy in evolution. Though people can choose, choices get restricted over time. People are only as free as their awareness permits. And keeping full awareness can take a heroic effort.

3 Likes

I mean, yes and no because…

…that is also part of not wanting to change.

3 Likes

I am certain I’m gonna come up with the best ways of how to change

Im gonna write books, make courses, a yt channel, etc lol

But first, I’m the one that needs to change :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I had a gloomy exposition of my point of view on people’s capacity for change… but it’s not worth writing lol

Those sound like good goals :+1:

3 Likes

Oh im sure it is worth it

Go ahead

3 Likes

Nah lol

3 Likes

I honestly forgive myself for believing yall can love me better then I can

Other then sapien team, they can love me better

2 Likes

I’m just an asshole with a keyboard :man_shrugging:

But Sapien’s a good team :+1:

3 Likes

Whats a good website to see the benefits of crystals and stones?

3 Likes

Ah man every darkness in that whole will be brought to live. Magic

2 Likes

Im really the ass hole though, Uranus my planet and feb 7 my brday

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Crystal Vaults

3 Likes

Thank you sir, will check it out

Would you be able to recognize some crystals I have?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve used many of them so I could give my personal account of what they did combined with my memory of the descriptions from Crystal Vaults or the Book of Stones if that is what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Haha I was asking if you could recognize crystals from just looking at them

But sure

I think I have Blue Quartz and Ruby

2 Likes

Check the About for this song.
And the below messages:

It’s pretty clear to me that there is something going on, even perhaps their songs having a high potential/preference for being used by spirit. If you are in the right moment, or perhaps just in an altered state of consciousness, you might notice some things.
Highly recommend you try out a couple in the thread, if you vibe with them (Pneuma, Fear Inoculum, Wings For Marie Pt. 2, Aenema, Lateralus, Forty Six & 2, Parabola, etc., it’s for various states of development / phases of life). The construction of the songs themselves should push some neural connections.
Consider this: Fear Inoculum album, with the song Pneuma, was released at the dawn of Corona. The whole album is like a liturgy.

:sweat_smile: (no)

2 Likes

What a horrible morning with the news about Turkey. Anyone from there/with family there… hope you’re ok. Well, somewhat ok. As ok as you can be.

Ok, maybe the wrong thread. Deleting.
Ok pt. II, not deleting.

2 Likes