Random thoughts thread

hello kiddoz wazzup?

2 Likes
2 Likes

xD

when you recommended them to me brocoloski?

3 Likes

U need SHG man, i was saying holy shit man their so good, and u was like really man? i will watch them then? And i was like woah man u a true friend, u acutally gonna watch them and u said yeah man ofcourse you know me, i will listen to every word u say broski. and i was like woah man really? and u was like yeah am aready playing the first episode

u lied? all that time

1 Like

Self-help group?

actual conversation with actual people

plus you were talking about full metal alchemist which I seen half of it.

and the others I never hide it I watched them

Watched. Naruto,death note,hunter x hunter,attack on titan, half full metal, one punch man, mob psycho 100 and I think thatā€™s about it

2 Likes

rick and morty too, some simpsons and family guy too

2 Likes

mr pickles too, a great anime xD

2 Likes

How to break out of matrix.
Way of integrity lol

2 Likes

I was taking a shower and the drain started to back up. My first thought was, oh crap.

But then, I got this inspiration to just say to it over and over ā€œI love you anyway.ā€

And it drained. Lol. Itā€™s just a metaphor

But thatā€™s powerful, this spirit of love and forgiveness, if you are in the space to do it, itā€™s really powerful.

I mean what if we approached all things we labeled as a ā€œproblemā€ like that? While still being assertive, of course.

You know just, you canā€™t fool me, game- love you anyway.

Not saying itā€™s easy, but itā€™s just nice. Itā€™s just a really nice idea. What would your life be like if you could do that, at least most of the time?

It just feels like such a weight off. Feels like you just took some power from fears and gave it back to yourself. Like you donā€™t have to constantly fight against every little thing justā€¦ acceptance. You choose what you prefer, you can change some things, but you can love them through the process.

And I remember Matt Kahn said something once, it was a video from like 8 years ago now he said, ā€œand even if you just admit that I canā€™t love that, just admitting that is also an act of love.ā€

Tangent! But thatā€™s what this thread is for right?

6 Likes

We humans are dumb

But I love you anyways

4 Likes

Yeah got a little deep there- glad
You lightened the mood back up :)

4 Likes

Jenato Gelato giving us the scoop on compassion :pray: :ice_cream:

4 Likes

If you were completely fearless and omnipotent, whatā€™s one thing that you would create?

3 Likes

Damn. We really like to play victim

3 Likes

hmm ?

1 Like

Just pondering on the question I asked above.

Ultimately, whatever one comes up with, already exists.

The issue is that we like to play victim. Thatā€™s the human game, lol.

3 Likes

Fearless and omnipotentā€¦ hmm :thinking:

I donā€™t knowā€¦ if reality itself had an omnipotent creator who (presumably) had no fearā€¦ things still managed to get pretty messed up. I might try to learn from that example and take a back seat to creating lol

3 Likes

You say that from the human perspective but think about it

The universe allows you to do whatever you want. Itā€™s just up to you to make it happen.

If bad things didnā€™t happen there would be no point in living. So whatever the universe is doing is fair and square, it gives everybody and everything the same treatment. Itā€™s like the perfect Judge.

3 Likes

Perhaps soā€¦

I like to see the complementarity and balance in the universeā€¦ There is action, and response.

Itā€™s always best when things are pleasantā€¦ but, in the course of things, ā€œstuff happensā€ lol.

ā€“Being a creator would mean having more ownership of thatā€¦ Iā€™d rather let reality itself be the judge, and I do what I can to go with the flowā€¦

3 Likes

It just goes back to the harmony thing we talked about before. Itā€™s hard to see it from a human perspective but the Universe is fundamentally Good.

3 Likes