I chose violence today

2 Likes

you you talking crazy right now

2 Likes

Ur all crazy

1 Like

no you

2 Likes

And you want me to listen to that? No thanks we had enough with the thing as it was.

I meanā€¦it may just be the songs thenā€¦no need to field them.

I see they are aware of morphogenetic and occult stuff.

Not my kind of music but maybe I listen to them in meditation some day.

Too bad I canā€™t do psychedelics xD

why all the focus on this? feels like the song would add fuel to the fire and Iā€™m not even mentioning the videos xD

Just saw it was out even before the news of the pandemic brokeā€¦it was a secret thing when the song came out.

Nonetheless their whole vibe just scares me xD

see

Tool Fear Inoculum Deluxe CD Video - YouTube

Feels more like negative energyā€¦ok will listen some day before playing aura deep clearing xD

more like they have summoned themselves to some cord cutting after the stuff they doā€¦

1 Like

Inoculum = ā€˜Innoculationā€™
But yes, they can seem quite ā€˜creepyā€™, ā€˜shadow workā€™ would be a term to associate them with.
I canā€™t listen to them frequently either, itā€™s just for ā€˜when the time comesā€™.

:))

Oh well, on to the next topic

2 Likes

Donā€™t take it bad is it is just that all ā€œwokeā€ people do scary/creepy/weird/edgy thingsā€¦dunno why that route but well.

Anyway my apologies if it offended you or smth.

I shouldnā€™t judge something I donā€™t know anyway.

Iā€™ve mostly listened to their more commercial stuff.
Iā€™ts not the first time I see them mentioned in a forum like this.

Saw it in a forum where most were into either buddhist meditation or more hindu practices. Plus a few shamans but it was mosty zen guys.

But wellā€¦I donā€™t understand spoken/sung english btw.

So they mostly donā€™t get to me xDā€¦it isnā€™t the same to listen to a song if you have to read the lyrics xD

2 Likes

xD

its like that because we see people that are seen. Plus the ā€œwokeā€ thing is something that is supposed to be seen, I mean itā€™s like a trend right?

1 Like

no but they sure like to be seen xD talking about some dudes i know nowā€¦not Toolā€¦but like i forgot their namesā€¦thing is you even remember them just cause woke they areā€¦thats too dangerously wokeā€¦even the guy im thinking about now said that you need to ā€œunenlightenā€ yourself at some point, to live in societyā€¦i was likeā€¦how about you stop dressing like a 13 yo japanese gal youā€™re a dude with a voice deeper than Darth Vader my dudeā€¦chill a bitā€¦look like a manā€¦itā€™s fine tooā€¦the matrix doesnt infect you or smth xD

1 Like

drifter of the gods

1 Like