Random thoughts thread

Inoculum = ‘Innoculation’
But yes, they can seem quite ‘creepy’, ‘shadow work’ would be a term to associate them with.
I can’t listen to them frequently either, it’s just for ‘when the time comes’.

:))

Oh well, on to the next topic

2 Likes

Don’t take it bad is it is just that all “woke” people do scary/creepy/weird/edgy things…dunno why that route but well.

Anyway my apologies if it offended you or smth.

I shouldn’t judge something I don’t know anyway.

I’ve mostly listened to their more commercial stuff.
I’ts not the first time I see them mentioned in a forum like this.

Saw it in a forum where most were into either buddhist meditation or more hindu practices. Plus a few shamans but it was mosty zen guys.

But well…I don’t understand spoken/sung english btw.

So they mostly don’t get to me xD…it isn’t the same to listen to a song if you have to read the lyrics xD

2 Likes

xD

its like that because we see people that are seen. Plus the “woke” thing is something that is supposed to be seen, I mean it’s like a trend right?

1 Like

no but they sure like to be seen xD talking about some dudes i know now…not Tool…but like i forgot their names…thing is you even remember them just cause woke they are…thats too dangerously woke…even the guy im thinking about now said that you need to “unenlighten” yourself at some point, to live in society…i was like…how about you stop dressing like a 13 yo japanese gal you’re a dude with a voice deeper than Darth Vader my dude…chill a bit…look like a man…it’s fine too…the matrix doesnt infect you or smth xD

1 Like

drifter of the gods

1 Like

lol what? what was the reasoning for this?

1 Like

thinking of getting the max heal NFT seems better than having to listen to plasma flaunt.

I am getting really repelled by listening many audios. Its a shame because the sounds are so good and to be honest I like the plasma flaunt song even though a is a peculiar one.

what can you do though I don’t have money so I got to endure and then hear the ear restoration audios :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

he didnt fit into society yknow xD

i saw him…he went to some european country…czeh republic i think…he stayed there for years and said he loved it

he would record himself on the streets (that would look hella weird here yknow) like vlogs or sht…i hear people yelling to him “gaaay!”

he got tired of that

again

how about you stop dressing like a 13 yo japanese schoolgirl you will fit in a lot more xD

i think my man’s in his 40s getting to 50s xD

1 Like

my man where you living exactly and have those people around? xD

1 Like

no i just saw him in the videos

im in spain

where i live i dont see anyone recording vlogs or sht…not even dumbasses doing tiktok dances

only teen kids record themselves doing stupid sht xD

in the city

ofc in the rest of Spain is different…i think there isn’t any stoplight on the planet any more where a bunch of kids dont go record a tiktok dance once they turn red so the cars arent moving

but not yet here thankfully

then when stuff happens they complain…

i see this happening i accelerate to smash the kid xD

1 Like

The nestling is good it includes plasma flaunt and also doesn’t include an audio not too sure about the second thing

1 Like

respect to these kiddos

when they grow up they gonna cringe everyday remembering their dark past

1 Like

they do fun stuff actually i do respect them and id tip my hat to them xD

but if i see them making tiktok dances i smash them with the car

im dyslexic too sometimes i just go back to edit…just said “imgae” trying to write image

and trying to write imgae i wrote image now…frick

1 Like

wow man you have no feelings?

only with the train man

1 Like

should we drive them all the way to train xD

1 Like

I just cant beilve the plot twist in naruto :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

which one of them?

because its full of plot twist and everyone gets OP for no reason

2 Likes

Naruto: Shippuden ep463 :flushed: :flushed: no really a plot twist but just funny lol

2 Likes

Nah, relax, relax, I get, I agree, they can surely be creepy :D
Told you, I don’t find them ‘appropriate’ for every day wear either.
I usually get attracted to them during more turbulent / shadow-work times.
I find the need to balance them out after ‘going through the darkness’ with some uppity vibes.

2 Likes

oh yes the most op jutsu a man ever witnessed

2 Likes