1 Like

yeah i do this stuff too ^^

the thing about Tool

first results of searching Tool in youtube xD

what i read just now:
best thing for aging: social interaction…aka not isolation social distancing

1 Like

random thought

there are many NFTs focused on many dieties and gods from multiple belief systems

but there is no/no one attempted to create a NFT focused on God from abrahamic religions

No one thought of that or did no one dare to try that lol

2 Likes

Damn @anon51404939 u felt earthquake?
Turkey and syria got hit with 7.5 magnitude.

2 Likes

lol there are people here that hate him too and do that openly.

Thing is the opposite. It is stated that the deity has to accept the deal too. Maybe Sabaoth no want to do that or maybe Yeshua or maybe the Holy spirit.Or maybe they are egregores as people say around here. Which I don’t really believe that.

2 Likes

hey man not at all actually a really good day also. It snowed too.

3 Likes

well there is one for Jesus i think

1 Like

man it has been one huge mess…ive already seen they say it is moving to europe…and Italy waiting for a tsunami…

1 Like

is this for real for real or someone on tv said it?

1 Like

someone on tv? yeah it is from news media…dunno from what place i saw on twitter xD

most news are about Turkey and Syria though…it is moving north (thats for sure, the latest earthquakes happened over the first ones)

i dont know how they can move all the way to euarope but welp…according to a map ive seen it there is any on my country it wont be on my city but rather the capital…densely populated

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not aware of cultural bs like these but this is what I eat almost exclusively xD

thats just a perfectly balanced meal for me xD

i gues this is racist for the americans…why the hell? xD

2 Likes

you know arabic?

salam alaikum al-fakar

2 Likes

recommend me movies

im at a loss…im halfway through one but got bored u.u

1 Like

I recommend all denzel washington movies

2 Likes

I recommend all movies you havnt watched

2 Likes

I recommend the exact movies that you haven’t watched but you would be glad to watch plus will make you so happy to have seen them.

2 Likes