Random thoughts thread

really really or not really not really?

tell me if done something wrong to tell sorry ma’am Jenato gelato I don’t want to be bad kiddo

2 Likes

Just being real, I bet you did some “bad things”

You’ve never done anything?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I done bad things

one time I took 5 euro out of my mommas wallet and never told her. But I wanted to take chocolate which I deserved it. It’s true story.

one time again which I regret was that I slapped a girl. We were on the cinema and she started going naughty and then she started grabbing my butt with boy attidute and stuff. She done it once-twice-thrice and I slapped her. From that moment I knew how girls felt if you tell her about their butts. Well not all girls the girls that you don’t really know and are not attracted by you.

Other bad thing I done is that I cheated on 4 out of 44 university subjects. Which I am not proud of. I also took 5/10 in all of them. But I am proud that I didn’t do more because I didn’t cheated all the way. I know people that cheated like 40 out of 44. Its a real number the guy passed only 4 courses and corona came and he could take tests out of pc and boom the guy takes his degree before me.

Other bad thing I done is I cutted people off without notice and never talked to them or explained them anything even though they would ring my phone, I done it thrice in my life. It was not that bad it happened to me recently and I didn’t even bother. I thought it would be brutal by the way.

Ok those are enough bad things. There are more but there are personal personal. But I aint gonna say a word I take to grave.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that

2 Likes

ok me bad boy now?

girls love bad boy kiddos and I am one

2 Likes

You’re ok

:D

2 Likes

thanks

you almost ok youself

2 Likes

Mmmmk

2 Likes

ok you are not good at all miss

better wear falafel shirt and be warm

2 Likes

Love my falafel shirt

Best falafel

2 Likes

Hey jen hey jen hey jen

I am capricorn

I learned the english term for the zodiac about a month ago. Or maybe even before that but I didn’t remember.

Is gemini and capricorn good together?

1 Like

falafelicious delicious kiddicious

vicious

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

really?

2 Likes

I am out then astrology was right you are bad kiddo I leave you

2 Likes

Who knows?

2 Likes

what who knows? I dont know that’s why I was asking because you are gemini and I am capricorn thats why I asked

people talking

or better say kiddoz talking

1 Like

What r u talking about

2 Likes

:pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

Here’s a kitten

3 Likes