Random thoughts thread

Damn…
Well, salaries don’t matter anyway. :grimacing::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

XDDDD you serious? That’s all that matters.

2 Likes

boi you really reckkless xD

2 Likes

That’s the crazy story? I had similar childhood myself. About fighting woth others. By the way my mother is a lifelong teacher in every possible age you can imagine from 11 to 70

Those are pretty normal behaviours according to her.

3 Likes

good mom good parenting :ok_hand:

it is fine with children…once you reach teenagehood not so fine

2 Likes

I thought we were talking about bad stuff we did, how is that not bad?

2 Likes

They are all opinions. Labels if you will.

Like the label that you go 18 and now you in control of your life. You clearly don’t know any better than when you were 17, 11 months and 30 days.

Anyways it’s the opinions anyone has.

1 Like

It’s a normal life man

1 Like

You trippin

1 Like

Not at all

1 Like

When I came to the US I was living in the suburbs I couldn’t believe it :rofl:

That life I was living there in Colombia aint fun

2 Likes

i mean…there is healthy fighting and not healthy

children do the first but teens may not do it

so i mean it for your own safety

people should start using violence less once they reach teenagehood…or you gonna let them do it as adults too?

to this i agree…i dunno how people expect young kiddos to be all mature and stuff im like…its just a nr they were a dumbass 2 days ago

1 Like

Kiddoz be kiddoz am I right?

Yes I am thanks

2 Likes

Yeah you guys got some fucked up trauma if you think abusing others is normal

3 Likes

Wait so ur telling me I can just hit others?

2 Likes

Yeah man apparently breaking noses and bones is normal

3 Likes

Actually happens to people bro. Not lying. Some are happy with it too. Others are sad.

Actually normal. Sometimes for a reason sometimes without. Break bones etc not so much. It’s really hard to break a bone. A banana can do that.

4 Likes

xD

Bro this stuff happens everyday. Here is a safe space from that and specifically for people that don’t want to see all that. I get it. Imagine there is a forum that even describe every detail about how people abuse each other.

Imagine also people kill for money.

Now imagine also that you see people on TV that kill each other. Yeah those are human too.

To kill someone is extreme though I aint to talking about that I just wanted to say a severe case is still how humans behave with each other.

Anyways yeah it’s normal behaviours that happen. And no I don’t have trauma like that and no I don’t think people have to be traumatized to abuse or be traumatized after getting abused. Some people seem to recover quickly because they don’t recover they just didn’t get traumatized. Etc etc etc life things blablabla more human behaviour blablabla.

Better not abuse though thanks

3 Likes

I guess you are right. It is pretty come on

What a messed up world we live in

3 Likes

It could be worse.

3 Likes