Random thoughts thread

Man, you are the Godfather of this thread, why leave it?

2 Likes

boi i need those videos for research xD

2 Likes

why bro

3 Likes

See @anon51404939

Dont leave :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

it is fine man do as you wish

i have only have internet for some time in my life and tbh i was going mad cause i was completely isolated

but if you socialize with people, have a job, a life, etc…im all for it

actually i dislike technology quite stongly but the world has come to depend on it…cant do sht without a phone and almost without internet nowadays…same with other stuff

so sadly i will have to adapt until i can go live in a jungle and be the log-provider or smth xD

you will be missed

thing is…the internet will stay here guys, he isnt losing anything he can come whenever he wants

and i agree most of social media is just a tease…sounds like it is educative or you can get something out of it but it is pointless info regurgitated endlessly

3 Likes

my job here is done

2 Likes

If you choose to leave you leaving now? @anon51404939

2 Likes

Because it’s mot the same anymore garou man.

When you catch yourself saying " wtf did I watch now" it’s not the same as pressing all the prank videos in the world same day no sleeping till 5 am.

It’s just not. Not to mention the integrity of information around. It’s just bad, watched some months ago a random documentary on tv about the integrity of information and now I can see which is which. Why is stated something like that why is it like this etc etc.

Problem is I don’t have examples to say specifically because I still can find informations it’s not that difficult actually it’s really simple too. But imagine people fall for scams,for liars, for whatever. Don’t wanna end up like that or end up resisting that.

I prefer like freedom.

Other than that there are more things. Privacy like I had to change browsers and still not be protected. What do I have to do now? Go deep web because google wanna spy on me?

I wanna watch some octopuses make out man what’s wrong with that?

And then there is the phone thing where the government can send messages instantly. Pfffffff how much things they can hear too I imagine.

Other thing is that I genuinely don’t learn anymore because I am in void of purpose. Learned spiritual stuff loved it all. Now what? Can’t do anything else. Just learned them. Don’t think I will be psychic or something. Wanted to have power but if you have to train everyday for 10 years I think it’s more worth for me to perfect my body because I like be strong from that perspective.

Then it’s another thing…you know what I will let ot be there are a lot of more things. It’s way too much.

4 Likes

No man. As long as I can’t go for run outside you are all safe. I aint gonna leave.

And imagine I leave tomorrow xD

3 Likes

You could if you want limit your time on the internet lets say 1-2 hrs max

but in the end its your decision bro and I hope it makes you happy

3 Likes

Thanks broski it means a lot

But it’s not my drug man what’s up with the internet dosage xD

3 Likes

How it turned out to be a goodbye too. i am just thinking it. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

Have you considered loving everybody and everything you see and do?

That’s whats gonna set you free in my opinion.

3 Likes

That’s actually a good recommendation man

BOI I HAD TO BLACKMAIL YOU WITH LEAVING TO ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD RECOMMENDATION? WHAT THE F@#$

3 Likes

when i was a kid…i had to watch some kids go to psychologist cause they played videogames too much, watched too much tv, or used the computer too much (social media didnt even exist)

we (anyone with a computer and that used the word giga) were nerds

whos paying back the trauma of having to go to the psychologists to these kids?

now everyone is connected constantly and no one puts a limit to it

it isnt good for us actually…even if you take addiction out…so we should be limiting it but we are making brain implants so we can really be connected instantly, play music only in our brains :ok_hand:…i wonder how that gonna play out…Musk wants to do that by next year

anyway before i ramble more xD

thats the point of putting a time limit to it…there is a place and time for everything…you dont exercise 24h a day either…screen time should be even more minimized nowadays since we are already connected and using screens all the time…and even wifi frequencies and stuff affect us so even when we arent using it we are being bombarded with bs

we need real disconnection

some people cant even sleep jsut because of this

2 Likes

Lol

I have to agree with both of you - Great advice/opinion.

4 Likes

have you considered joining the church of batman? a true religion for those that want to be truly free

2 Likes

we all showing out true colors here xD

2 Likes

I want them to volunteer first.

2 Likes

Just make telepathic NFT ezpz

3 Likes