Random thoughts thread

hello

1 Like

who is gonna go to the zoom meeting kiddos?

I am going

2 Likes

Make it rats and maybe it repels bad guests xD

2 Likes

Theo do you think the infrared fields or the ultraviolet one is better for George’s mother?

1 Like

im not gonna be on my right mind…probably stressed asf…so doubt X

if i go id have camera and mic off and wont say a thing in chat either

just listening to everyone

1 Like

I don’t know man. When situations like these arise

like cut your leg to save your life. I think really that someone should only choose life and not generalised fields like that.

People were right in the recommendations. But it’s actually a different case. If sepsis goes on you die. And better circulation means faster sepsis because all your body gets compromised. If they decide to pull out all the dead part and then continue with antibiotics for the exact purpose which I am not aware then the recomendations are

Bacteria destroyer+Smart bacteria destroyer (to compliment the drug)
Oxygen therapy playing with the bacteria from other device together.
Plasma light + infrared
and teach a servitor those fields to play them all at once to do a combo

then the ultraviolet field will not work because it aint targeting human skin, only affecting the enviroment

1 Like

And for remnant I repeat again to stay away from fields like that right now and keep following the doctors direction till it is stabilised

1 Like

Yesterday I couldn’t sleep

I was listening the deinhabiter combo plus curse/spell removal and things got really crazy for 2 minutes.

Out of nowhere I imagined creepy faces, one talking to me and saying “you think you can kill me”

you can’t imagine how disturbing the face was. Anyways it was not scary it was just plain disturbing stuff man. Like those movies with the possesed kid you see a red face and extra dark eyes moving around and teleporting. Stuff was disturbing for real for real.

1 Like

yeah i wasnt sure but it sounded to me like infrared or improved circulation wasnt good for now

how is oxygen good for it? doesnt it feed the diseased cells too?

antibiotics they surely will say it is to prevent infection after their surgery

i mean you’re european you know they use them every single time, for anything

my grandma fractured her nose recently…they didnt want to operate her cause she is too old and surgeries are delicate

so antibiotics

any movie example?

i know what it is like man…when you’re in those states of consciousness, stuff feels a certain way…once you’re out…visually it wasnt that bad (like how can something be scary at all) but in that state it is distrubing as hell

why you doing this though man? you live in Greece it isn’t an overpossesed place as far as i know

just like here we dont have demons or stuff man

we used to have jinns (cause the arabs controlling this place for long) but i think they’re gone

what if we are part negative entity/demon?

you’d be trying to exorcise yourself from yourself…you cant sleep cause the energy is trying to drive you away xD

but really man…why yall listen to stuff during sleep? it isnt recommended…ive even seen Dream say it…that people blast themselves with energy then complain they cant sleep u.u

at night i only loop deep sleeper…after i wake up (cause i wake up some times, i dont sleep uninterruptedly) i play utter relaxation and muscle massage…and thats it

maybe i play some mass meditations later on but that usully results in sleeping an hour or even 3 like it is nobodies business xD

so now i play automated cardio until im done with making breakfast and stuff and i let the other audios plays (upper body, lower body)…then i play aura deep clearing xD

but i feel those audios work even if you play aura clearing afterwards

im getting buff man and its only been 2 days xD

1 Like

like anabele or conjure or stuff like that that they hang in the wall or something. I don’t see scary movies to know just the trailers on tv sometimes.

yes it does actually, but it’s the best shot for bacteria to work effectively. It is stated in the description that it uses the oxygen inside the body to kill the bacteria. Anyways there is no use to talk it I think better to stay away from fields.

xD lol it do be like that. I went to the dentist and my gums had some stones underneath. it was really painful you know. it removes a little piece it bleeds a little for 2 minutes. Antibiotics for 1 week lol. Amoxycilin if I remember the name.

I want to go hardcore to know that everything will be clean for next stuff. I aint gonna carry no spirit with me buggin me while I try to change myself man. I don’t hear fields while sleeping I hear them 2 hours after waking up till maximum 4 hours before sleep or else my sleeping pattern changes.

that’s some heavy sleeping man I only listen 3 times and I am out after 5 minutes.

they stop working when you stop playing. PRP and hormones are going to your muscles while microcontraction happen then when stopped the energy stops.The microcontractions are still there till they are healed. You don’t continue working out after stoping the audios. So aura deep clearing is not clearing them. Imagine if the aura deep clearing cleared the microcontractions and you are ready to go after 30 minutes lol.

Yeah the pump is real because it’s really efficient in what it does. Not gonna lie they are even greater than a workout. The day after you feel no pain plus you are pumped. Plus no galactic acid. Plus you can play muscle restoration etc etc etc.

1 Like

Wallah I like u bro, but am not reading all that

2 Likes

@anon51404939 i done a dyelixa test, it came back as

Heavily autistic

3 Likes

wow bro you know what that means?

that you are one of us

3 Likes

everyone, welcome inspector to our team please

3 Likes

Inspector you seen mob psycho?

I rewatch now plus the new season 2022

@Dyslexic_Professor

3 Likes

No send picture of the cover hands are cold am outside can not search it up to much effort for my cold hands. The servtoir is typing this right now

3 Likes

Me too. So, this Thursday, 3 PM EST?

3 Likes

Yes I think

3 Likes

3 Likes

So now what happens with your mother her leg will heal or what?

3 Likes