Random thoughts thread

That cover looks for retards no lie

3 Likes

Actual masterpiece not gonna lie

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I lair would say

3 Likes

Yes. :grinning:
Although, of course she has to be careful until she is back on her feet, literally.

3 Likes

That is Awesome!

3 Likes

Havent watched it yet.

I need to watch a lot of shows and moviesā€¦

3 Likes

what anime should i watch, i tried to find Re:Zero but their like 5 with different names

2 Likes

looking at mob psycho trailer

2 Likes

mob psycho is really good

2 Likes

I know

Actually masterpiece for anime

2 Likes

thats scary actually

pretty widespread here too.

Yeah i figured that if the body does somethingā€¦it is done, no way to clear it.

And manā€¦last time I worked out and built up a bitā€¦was doing it for some weeks/months and had some progress. Then I listened to the audios and in three days I made more progress. Those audios resurrect the muscles man.

It feels like imusing dead meat when working outā€¦and they dont ā€œturn onā€ except for a bit, after months. And some days of those audios and they are all tight and working.

i wonder how messed my body is though xD

i wished xD

the lactic acid that only the real madrid fans get xD

speaking of autismā€¦i had this strongly autistic friend that loved this show xD

1 Like

Wow man smartest guy alive. Wow just wow

1 Like

Wow guys you wouldnā€™t believe it what just happen.

i charged water with the plasma infrasound beach. Not the actual charger from patreon.

The audio from sapien medicine. Please charge waterr with it to see for yourself and report back please because either I am crazy or I am Dazy

1 Like
1 Like

Try charge your water drift

1 Like

777 angels have spoken

1 Like

how about you let me chill i earned it

anyway ive done it in the past

i didnt notice anything

with any video that supposedly charges water

im not even using the water charger these past days, just ask golem or Negen Dragon to do it.

i use food charger though

but i think if you listen to other fieldsā€¦your water quality isnt so much of a problem

1 Like

the bye at the end is the cherry on top man xD

but honestly id have put up a fight with herā€¦insulted her and stuff xD

1 Like

oh btw someone charged a bathtub of waterā€¦maybe i try that some day xD

bathing in Vaikuntha Loka

2 Likes

Lol I love those situations. When I am calm in those situations amd the situation is diffused I am so happy afterwards xD

I remember a girl was screaming at me kn a tavern. It ended up everyone laughing at her because I was not answering. I think only that time it happened. Other times it was with my mother. When i was calm she would take me delivery food mostly lol.

1 Like