Re-Uploaded Fields

Should YouTube channels that re-upload paid fields be reported or what? I don’t understand why anyone is even doing this, like this isn’t a charity lol. There is this one channel that’s been in my recommendations on YouTube for ages now even though I told the algorithm I don’t want to see it - Sun - YouTube Some of the fields are definitely one of the non-free ones and some are NFTs and whatever. I didn’t investigate.

Is this even allowed - or rather, should this be happening is a better way to phrase this question? Normally I don’t care but not gonna lie, it’s rather irritating and disrespectful, and if you’re the person running this channel and you see this post, just take it down, cause I am pretty sure I read somewhere these don’t work on those that did not purchase them.

Thanks.
(If I am somehow overreacting, and this post wasn’t warranted, just let me know. I know it’s a small channel and doesn’t get a lot of views, but just the fact alone that I have been getting it in my recommendations for MONTHS means I am not alone).

Regarding the re-uploaded paid fields:

Yeh alright is one of those people

Though I myself sometimes wonder if the field is free, given credit appropriately and is a deleted field like the andronestol uploaded by Jake Blake but however I steer clear because I feel like the captain has already gives us a ton of fields as is which will let you get anything and I don’t want to disrespect and disappoint dream, plus my morals are also preventing me from even trying so yup

prohibitions will always create transgressions or creative ways around stuff.

i think youtube protects copyright and sm fields could get that kind of protection if paid fields are under copyright laws.

My point is more like - should anything be done about it at all. Should this channel be reported. Should someone reach out to this person, that clearly doesn’t understand that this is taking advantage of both the creator of the fields and naive viewers?

Also I don’t think stealing other people’s work, that they’re SUPPOSED to be paid for, has literally anything to do with prohibitions.

That’s like expecting to hire someone that usually charges 500 dollars an hour because they’re a high quality professional, for free, cause you just “feel like it” or you’re poor. Who cares that they actually have to do the work, right?

Fair enough

Many of us have reported him so far.
They think they are heroic for doing this, pirating things and serving it for free.

They haven’t understood the basics. And they don’t want to either.

2 Likes

Strange individuals indeed.