Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)

It’s a powerful tag and it will get you what you desire. From my experience, I wanted extra money and I got it in different ways. I shipped out my things from Florida to Vegas and the company was 2 days late for delivery. I personally didn’t care but okay. So they ended up giving me an extra $122 dollars. Another one is an opportunity that came to me in reference to taking photos and my new friend was very persistent and he said he will pay me. I wasn’t interested so I didn’t do it. So, I found out it does force opportunities to you. Here’s another share, I order a hanging wardrobe and got a defective part and I requested to just send in a replacement part. They sent me another full wardrobe and I just ended up fixing the first one myself and kept the other one. The cost is almost $100. Hope this helps. I can tell you one thing, it does not make you happy but accomplishes the manifestation. And if your desires is your happiness then you will be happy. I found out that my desires wasn’t really me, so my happiness wasn’t there. I use the Best path life and man oh man! It is shifting my life to what I truly desire. Once i find out more of what makes me happy I’ll use the Glory tag so I can amplify the power and speed to that direction.

32 Likes

I don’t use the dogtag consistently, but I recommend it because it directs you to opportunities … especially if you are looking to create those opportunities

7 Likes

Thank you guys, I’m very glad it’s working out for you both even though you are not currently/consistently wearing it.

Also those are some impressive achievements so far @Zayson .

Well, I guess I know what my next tag will be.

5 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it. It definitely is life changing to use the Best life path. Great to hear! It’s a great price. :smiley: I’ll looking forward for your life changing experience.

5 Likes

How does this tag actually work?
Does it only focus on one goal or can it do multiple?
If only one, how does it know which goal to work towards? Do I write down that goal?
I have multiple goals. Multiple long-term and short-term.

3 Likes

Yup this is the best way to put it.

Only use Glory when you’re 110% set on a path in life. At least that’s how I would use it. It helps when you know exactly what you want from life.

5 Likes

I could be wrong but I feel that it focuses on a goal that has the most focus and emotions. I suggest to prioritize what goals needs be first and then work from there.

4 Likes

My main concern is that I have one big goal to reach in two years (after undergrad). But, I also have short term goals I want to achieve as well, involving different areas of my life

4 Likes

I understand. What my mentors would tell me is follow your feelings. Do what feels right for you. You know yourself better than anyone else. :smiley:

3 Likes

in what kind of goals does reach for the star help you?

1 Like

Will it be sold on the Sapien Shop as well?

@Dr_Manhattan I was reading the above thread and looks like your posts have disappeared completely. What a mystery.

Can you share your experiences with the tag?

2 Likes

Hi @ActionGuy
It was a long time ago, the memories are fading. I feel like I’d be trying to remember something vague and making stuff up.

But I will share this: I had the first version, it was great, my life definitely took a turn in the right direction. It was intense, it « forces » you to do what you should be doing to achieve « IT ».
Definitely worth the price (which is really cheap now and updated with a lot of cool stuff). You won’t regret.

So buy it, try it and tell us all about your magical upswing into wealth and fame :+1:

PS: I’ll put it back on when I’m done with other things and I’ll write something, but don’t wait that long for me. It’s not the type of field you put on and off. You face your goal, then the field shoot you from 0-100 in 2 seconds

19 Likes

Geez, how much was it back then?

For sure.

I’m counting on it. :smiley:

And I already bought it 3 days ago.

1 Like

450$ BUT made on demand by Dream himself anywhere around the world on the object you chose.
Now that they successfully automated the process it’s saves a lot of man hours, no need to handle every email and photos themselves. They used to make and post the magnetic capsule themselves

Just saw the price, I thought it was 250$ now, not so much difference, but still cheaper and better. hey, if you find another « evil wizard » with that much skill cheaper, by all mean go for it :joy:

Congrats

4 Likes

was 272$ with 15% :wink:

5 Likes

Does this serve to bring wishes into reality? I try to explain myself better; if you have a desire for a certain career, and have the skills, does this move you in the direction of your career and towards those desired companies?

7 Likes

Exactly, that’s what it does
Just decide, even if you don’t know to do it, the field will make the most out of the situation

14 Likes

What other fields or tags can I use to enhance this field, understood like other tags or fields?

4 Likes

They all compliment this field in some way (except best path in life).

Not knowing anything about your situation, I’d say abundance and cognitive enhancement would be good bets for any situation

4 Likes