Reach For the Stars (Enhanced Glory)

I made the mistake of buying Best Path In Life and today I realized that it might not be right for me. Last year during the lockdown I did a course with a final project, which was considered one of the best, even the exam went well, the problem is that I have little experience in this activity, if not the first years of my life working, and for 20 years I have done opposite things, manual work. This course I did was recommended to me by qualified people and in the end I was surprised by these qualities that I didnā€™t think I had. This is a brief summary of what I imagined I could achieve with Reach For the Stars Tag.
So could this be ok?

6 Likes

You could do what i did and gift the BPIL tag to someone close to you.

It was a perfect moment where i was wanting reach for the stars and knew that bpil would be its opposite.

A few days later someone close to me shared what they were going through lately and i was given the idea to gift my BPIL to them.

They were very happy because their own necklace was damaged (i didnt know) and they were looking to repair it.

I told them the BPIL was magic as they know very well iā€™m into esoteric and spiritual pursuits and are open to my ideas.

We shared a wholesome hug and now im excited to see how BPIL assists my loved one!

Edit: i felt like BPIL helped my life in general, but reach for the stars is what was always calling me as i am learning to take more action in my life.

9 Likes

The only downside I see is financially. Otherwise itā€™s great to have both. Sure they clash together, but one after another :man_shrugging: . You could grow the best possible way for a while then switch back to your goal. Best path in life itself could get you in a better situation than reach for the stars.

I sometime think of BPIL as a ā€œfuck itā€, exit whatever youā€™re doing and take the cheat path to the best possible outcome. Surrendering some control in a good way

As for the rest of your post, I didnā€™t get it

7 Likes

I also had this alternative idea:
step 1: BPIL, as a kind of differential lock for 4x4 off-road vehicles to get out of stuck or uninteresting situationss
step 2: Reach For the Stars to continue on the preferred path (even if I am no longer young :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

Still not getting it :grimacing:

Yeah, go for it ! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Does it also serve to get out of the bogged down or quicksand of life situations?

Thank you!

Ahh, of course. Itā€™s called Ā« best path in life Ā», but itā€™s much more effective on the long term.

2 Likes

Look donā€™t think about it this way, your limiting yourself.
What you wrote about doing a course and the final project (is it programming/data science by any chance? ), I wouldnā€™t be surprised if BPIL helped you achieve this goal. Starting something, having a good feeling about it and having success, is a good indication that youā€™re on a good path!

I think you can rather think of it as glory helps you get in the situation that you want in a conscious way
While BPIL can help you achieve what you soul wants, that you are not aware consciously.

The 2 donā€™t have to be very different! It could be that you are naturally led by your intuition towards a path that is the same as BPIL! Some people report change like end of abusive relationship or work situation in a few days, others say nothing noticeable changed for them in months šŸ¤·

Try to listen to higher self connection/imaginarium divine, and meditate with the tag and ask yourself about this new carreer and youā€™ll probably get some answers.

8 Likes

Drawn Abundance Tag works also to long term?

I donā€™t know what the soul wants, however I had carried out specific live courses that had given me different results, synthetically focused on the holistic world and healing. As a result of those courses I have made others (4 levels of Pranic Healing) but they did not make me happy, that is, I did them as a simple knowledge. So when it comes to soul or soul desire I am very hesitant, because I deeply have other desires, which I already had before knowing the holistic world, so I fear that BPIL tends to lead on this path that I am not passionate about.

4 Likes

Honestly I donā€™t think it would. I see people afraid of this tag because of thisā€¦ but itā€™s the ā€œbestā€ path in life, what in the YOU would consider the BEST if you knew all the outcomes! Itā€™s unlikely it is something that you really hated and made you unhappy and unfulfilled.

I can reiterate again that you should try to meditate with the tag, or one of the 2 audios.

Of course, in the end it is up to you do if you want to give it away / sell it / stop wearing it.
I personally think everyone should be wearing this tag and then people would be a bit less lost in their lives.

5 Likes

Does Higher Self Connection provide answers or does it open the way to communication with higher self?

2 Likes

It opens the communication and strengthens your intuition as well.

This is an article with some tips/explanation:

1 Like

I have some fear in communicating with HS, because I fear that some ā€œlow frequencyā€ thought goes directly to the Higher Self, with everything that can happen as a result.
Anyway I will read it, thanks

1 Like

People are scared of this tag because they know the possibility of the ego not having itā€™s way is inevitable. Hence why Reach for the stars is so lovedā€¦ Itā€™s literally super charging the ego.

20 Likes

Honestly, thatā€™s why I went ahead and chose this tag over BPIL.

I have a heart-wrenching gut feeling that I would probably just relax somewhere in a state of total Zen without worrying about my finances, family, or friends. Iā€™d burn out my ambition to just take life for what it is and accept my fate. This is my biggest fear in life.

I went ahead and got Reach for the Stars and while itā€™s only my third day Iā€™ve had minor pushes to be a lot more organized with my planning. Iā€™m hoping to use this tag to achieve what worldly goals I can so I can provide for the people I care for and then when that happens Iā€™ll go on BPIL towards joy when the time is right.

7 Likes

Since getting BPIL Iā€™m getting more shit done than ever. Iā€™ve had to go through quite a few ego deaths in the process, and thereā€™s no way around it, they feel like dying. I feel BPIL can contribute to a major life clean up, in the process of doing this many feelings must be met. Core wounding can come to the surface as situations are being handled, and that can be very painful and confusing. It may also have to reshuffle things to get you where you need to go. Perhaps itā€™s this that frightens people. I donā€™t think this field would leave you in the cold in regards to the practical elements of lifeā€¦ but you may have to wade through shit to get there.

Example - I had to leave a living situation quickly recently, which caused a lot of pain. But being with the person I was staying with I made contact with a lawyer and found out I am entitled to something that I would have NEVER known about and right on the cutoff date too. I was also able to rest there, and do a much needed ā€œfalling apartā€ after a very traumatic 6 months, leading to heaps more clarity and providence.

Just my 2 cents :relieved:

20 Likes

i feel like this thread has a lot of great testimonials for BPIL, but iā€™d like to re-route us back to having the discussion focused on Reach for the Stars.

i feel like we collectively donā€™t have enough testimonials to really state what this can do for our lives.

as someone who recently bought this tag during the new years sale, i have been wearing it almost 24/7 along with my essence of beauty. i only take them off when i shower or to clean them.

to go on a bit of a tangent, the shaman officiating my first (and only) ayahuasca ceremony mentioned that the moment i decided to partake, her energy started to work with me to prepare me for the actual experience.

i feel like something similar happened the moment i decided to purchase Reach for the Stars.

i noticed that i stopped identifying with the ā€˜lazyā€™ thoughts. the part of my ego that wants to take no action and vegetate. the days leading towards my purchase i have noticed how much action i take with little to zero ā€˜whiningā€™ thoughts. i feel like plasma flower also helped with this.

during my meditations with marijuana (while wearing reach for the stars) i also had a great analogy that helped me click on taking action and fully understanding how i procrastinate (in certain areas of my life).

the analogy was treating my body as its own planet and each cell is a ā€˜humanā€™. the ego would be a selfish and fearful ā€˜leaderā€™ that has the only access to what the mind hears and sees to manipulate what the body emotionally feels. (after coming to this realization, i started to loop ego dissolution lol).

for me to see change in my reality, i decided to start with the health of each and every cell of my body which also made me decide on purchasing Plasma Protocol.

iā€™d like to expand on this analogy at some point and probably make a thread about it. mainly to help me flesh out my analogy and share with those who resonate!

going back to Reach for the Stars, i have noticed that i am more willing to engage the present moment instead of ā€˜escapeā€™ it through sleeping. i mentioned that the power went out last night and i took the opportunity to be with myself in meditation.

a goal iā€™d like to get assistance from Reach for the Stars is to dissolve the ego and allow my higher self to come through easier.

honestly, i have an aversion towards imaginarium divine and the other two higher self audios. my ego is the one probably saying theyā€™re boring and do nothing and i need to focus on other ā€˜prioritiesā€™.

going to see how this pans out!

22 Likes

Which brain field do you recommend to use with this field?
I have Brain Growth Work, any other fields to add?

I donā€™t recommend any particular field with BPIL. Use any brain stack you want, Brain growth is good enough alone.

1 Like