Really confused

Moving away is unfortunatly not an option for now, because It is in the center of the city and very cheap that means such opportunity will be impossible to find nowadays … She was supposed to move 2-3 months after we kissed but I prayed and everything was canceled

First, thank you a lot for trying to help. As I saw her today going outside, she was well clothed, parfum and that’s why I felt bad before seeing anything. so it is her date.
I can’t talk to her in this topic because as I tried to talk to her the day after kissing, she said it was wrong and she isn’t attracted to me so I can’t really involve the topic directly but yesterday, I was thinking asking her out for walk outside but didn’t get the courage to ask her or write to her.

Ohh ok I understand. That’s really unfortunate. I would pray that she moves. In the meantime use this with some of the other stuff in the thread and immerse yourself in your work.

2 Likes

^^^

1 Like

It is more complicated than you think. I skipped a lot of details

2 Likes

Dear he ask suggestion and I said.

For a girl he gone mad deeply.

He can find other good time comes.
Let him live strong and happily.

Infornt of him she is chit chat with other guy, is she true girl.

Hope she is not a last girl in the world.

Here sapien and dream are not love guru’s

Hope you understand

Take care.

1 Like

Ah, so it’s already clear what she feels about you. Then, if you talk to her, it’s more like getting a closure just so she knows what you feel about her. Although, I am not sure if that is important for you to make her know that. Try to listen to The Chariot to get the courage

6 Likes

I don’t even know if she knows about my feelings I never said that to her clear. May be I seems like the playboy for her who is searching only for joy and today, I don’t think that she has the intention that I see because they came really short where I saw them

1 Like

I’m not going to make a whole thing because I’ve done enough theses days.

But the man has been feeling bad for a while, he made a thread about it, probably after doubting and hesitating. He is obviously keeping the darkest parts out.
How do you think he feels ?

Give him the kindness you wanted

11 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan you resumed exactly the situation.
Thank you a lot :pray:

3 Likes

No bro.

Sure this guy is very kind and good hearted.

Definitely God will send angel for me.

Why should he run for her whole she ignores and moving with other guys

On one hand, it is true the doors were closed but on the other hand, I never really tried to talk to her directly or to involve the topic so I have no idea what she is thinking or wanting.

1 Like

No one can save you…

Better you sleep always and have dreams of her

Oh well one thing is for sure. You definitely need to talk to her. At least for the sake of closure like @mademoiselle said. For all you know she could like you just shy.

1 Like

But let me be honest, I own her a lot. because of all this, I got to learn guitar playing, making sport and Yoga almost daily, meditate, read a lot of books for differents topic, semen retention (days 39 today, second strike), no PMO and especially get to know subliminal, dream, morphic fields and all this knowledge from this good beings in the forum.

I am feeling a lot better :D

Hint: She came back home alone apparently and just said hello with weak ton.

2 Likes

That could be a good point but I need to be prepared for what exactly I want to achieve with her.

1 Like

What do you want to achieve?

1 Like

That’s awesome broo. I’m happy you are feeling better. And wow that’s great that she changed you to become a better version of you. Regardless of where this goes honor her and the situation for the growth it facilitated in you. And congrats on your streak. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She also made you know the type of person you like :slightly_smiling_face:.

I think the talk needs to be done at this point that you make more and more own assumptions.

3 Likes

yes, because I thought, when I need to improve when I am unable to seduce the person that I am attracted to. And starting taking the pah of the improvements. But it wasn’t only what happened but it made me open eye on several things.
Yes, but I don’t know how to abord this topic with her. It is really hard to find the right words especially that I have no idea of what really happens in her life and moreover neither today nor this period because she was in a date and we stared weirdly as she came back home.