Really confused

It is enough, I need to talk about it and ask for advice because there is something draining me in way that I can’t concentrate and I have a lot of deadlines this period. One year ago, it happened that I kissed my roommate, a day later, tried to talk to her but she isn’t attracted to me and we didn’t really talk since then or it was only a small talk when we meet in the kitchen espacially that she is either at her room or outside. I tried to reach her, to see her, even to ignore her to play the strong but nothing really happened except some stares and yesterday somehow, we talk for 15 min which normally our disscusion doesn’t pass up the 5 min but today, it was really a nice weather and I saw her going outside and I felt really bad until I was in the kitchen to see her with some guy. I felt destroyed and please I am asking for help for advice. Btw I am doing the course and reached the second day of become the healer and actually, I tried a lot of field either to attract her or to forget her. For example, I listened for ethric chrods several time for few days, I felt okay and relaxed but as soon as I see her everything resets.

I am open for any type of advice and I am grateful for trying helping me.

3 Likes

Should I talk to her about my feeling before she may enter in relationship with this guy or should I retreat and kept it burning in my inside ?

Please anyone who has an idea and wants to help, reply. Your comments will let me distract a bit

See breakup stack thread,

internal alchemy crucible does wonders.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, that confirms the pendulum theory which seems very coherant.
So I need to stick in ethric chords and internal alchemy crucible ? Should I loop them even That I am in the course process ?

Such short flings with strong emotions are usually karmic… get a proper closure.

1 Like

I am attracted to her since the first time I saw her but she is really shy and a closed generally. This flings was just a manifestation of what I really desired.

You should never be too attached to everybody in general. Always learn to detach yourself. Especially when it comes to money. Relationship. And so forth. If she really meant for you. Then you should know that she will be there for you. And you never have to worry about it at all

10 Likes

Self worth and self respect is also important. Might sound egoist. Why yearn for a person who is uninterested. If possible, have an open genuine conversation. Get to know what went wrong and move on.

1 Like

This might help you too.

5 Likes

Agree, But sometimes feelings are really out of control and I can’t control my thought anymore. There is also some feelings in the skin which I couldn’t ignore …

2 Likes

Sure, I will loop it until I get control of my feeling again

1 Like

I know how it feel. It’s painful to let go for someone you thought it could be one for you. I was there too. But I realized the more I put force to keep that individual with me the more I will hurt myself deep down. It’s all up to you. But in the end if she not meant for you. No matter what kind of frequency you use or any magic you use. It’s just different and always end up messing with your own energy. Always focus on yourself (: built yourself strong. And just in general love yourself unconditionally

2 Likes

Get some grounding, go back to your frame

1 Like

Yes and don’t forget, she is living next to me, I can only her voice and her movements when I lie in my bed …

1 Like

I see. Yes I would suggest as for now. Never put any kind of fields trying to get her attention. Just focus on you. Do it only for your wellbeing. Shield yourself. The universe/god will reveal you something about your situation in the end. You’ll know it. Weather you like it or not. Always accept things with smile (:

6 Likes

How ?

Actually, It is exactly what I think when I am relaxed but as soon as I hear her movement, i want to see her …

Really appreaciate the way you answer, thanks

2 Likes

Mind to elaborate?
Because yes based on several different experiences, but I’d prefer to hear more info on this.

4 Likes

Is there anyway you can move away? I’ve been using everything in the break up thread recently and it’s made me more apathetic. But, being that close can pose a big threat for progress. I’m really sorry to hear you going through this. I feel your pain to bro.

2 Likes

I would say just talk to her about your feeling, but be prepared to hear whatever she will say to you. She was probably confused that you just kissed her when you both were not even in a relationship. Also, that guy in the kitchen could be her colleague, her relative, etc.

5 Likes