Really confused

You kissed her, with no signs from her showing she wants you. She already feels you are needy and maybe a creep. There is nothing to fix here, just return to normal living with her & complete ignore your feelings till it phases out, she’s not the one for u. U started it off completely wrong bro, completely wrong.

3 Likes

Sounds like a positive experience overall, you may be a bit sad now but I guess you feel better than when you made the post :blush:

4 Likes

to be honested, I am totally happy because I make everything clear and I explained to her that I was on ACID this day which she doesn’t even know …

I am happy because I can make end to the story in my way. I m continung using Etheric cord cutter, unconditional love and Charisma and Glamour. I would say, I love rather myself than everything else and I m feeling the amount of charge goind completely away :slight_smile:

Yesterday, kind of dated other girl, we were together outside and eating … and as coincidence, she saw me with her today

9 Likes

If anything, she grew some respect for you for finally coming out of it. Both of you don’t seem to be acting with matureness over this. Nonetheless, work on letting go, use cord cutters and learn to love yourself.
You have received great advice in this thread, but also know that you can’t control every single thing. There could be a hundred reasons why she’s not into you, just as can be , later on, a hundred why she is! Work on yourself.

Go out on dates, make friends. Improve continuously and believe me that people notice that!
And don’t get all riled up if she comes back to get to know you also! At some cases, later on, "we " are the ones rejecting who rejected us first, after deep improvements.

You did well and hopefully learned a valuable lesson. Don’t let pressing matters endure, just as much ignoring that which you must attend to.

Wishing you the best!

6 Likes

You’re trying to help but I guarantee you this speech is making him feel bad like you say that girl did.

And I agree with some of what you said, others are exaggerated…

Is that all you see from a relationship with a women ? Some competition to who cares the most is a loser.
Haven’t you ever loved a girl ?

I doubt he’s going to create a tinder account and get the ball rolling with a dozen “chicks”.
+1 for trying to help
-1 for the roughness

9 Likes

Exactly, My problem isn’t relationship with a girl at all, it is more about her and how the situation grew up. But now I am sure more than ever about what I want exactly. I don’t know whether the etheric cord cutter or the talk but I am totally detached.

Thanks everyone, a lot of love <3

7 Likes

Nobody said he’ll get the ball rolling with a dozen chicks :joy: that’s why I said be honest on what u want… could be love or an orgy. I know I sound rough, he’ll be alright. What wouldn’t be cool is him being in the same exact position again & again cuz he didn’t wake up.

3 Likes

I said “rolling” not “scoring” lol. I meant starting practicing flirting with a couple girls at the same time

3 Likes

Here’s the video

2 Likes

me too i noticed that some women only want your attention and ur time beacuse it makes them feel good or valued it is the reason why some women somtimes go for uglier people so it makes them feel this is what i have noticed in my life and also what i have seen or been told.

2 Likes

Thinking that some women go for uglier men to get more attention and not that perhaps that guy has some inner values/personality that is attractive is a very cynical view on life.
(Of course people go for different thing and some beautiful women go for money, yes, don’t start on me please.)

I can tell you my experience
Last holiday I was on the beach with my friend, our last day in that area, and we noticed this group of guys looking at us a lot after they were done diving.
Especially one of them looked at me a lot and went by us often and my friend pointed him out like Monkey that guy is into you…
And I was like nah come on, he is really not my type (he wasn’t), besides we were leaving in half a day so whatever.
An hour later he came up to me when my friend wasn’t there and once we started talking he was just so charismatic, nice, helpful, seemed down to earth, intelligent etc… I really enjoyed his company and was really sorry I had to say no to him when he asked me out (since we were leaving).
Like… that’s more how it works in real life with most girls I know. Granted, I don’t have Instagram and neither do most of my friends so probably if the girls you like are girls who measure their self worth by the attention and feedback that they get, then… you’ll reinforce your world view with each encounter with those girls.
But it’s on you too, you can go for girls that don’t.

15 Likes

:arrow_up::100::v:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t2::zipper_mouth_face::partying_face::bomb:

7 Likes

Yeah I think it’s not easy to be younger (I’m late 20s) these days… at that age people are insecure anyway without social media.
And honestly I was looking at how many likes my pictures got too when I was 16 but it was by far not on this scale because FB was quite new those days (in my country it started much later than in the west)…

People grow out of it.
I won’t tell you to delete your accounts because I know the social pressure, but maybe try to really not log on for 1-2 weeks and see if it makes a difference, I’m sure it will.

7 Likes

i try limiting my time on social media but it’s hard like somtimes i check my feed subconsciously ahaha

2 Likes

I haven’t realized your age but no matter what, don’t be too hard towards yourself (even if a pinch of healthy self-criticism, or let’s say self-reflection is good for sure).

And don’t worry because ouuuuuchhh, if you only knew how we were when we had your age… We didn’t have social media back then (we were born during the Paleolithic), but still, there were magazines, trends, MTV…

Basically, we all used to dress, look and even behave exactly like Kurt Cobain, us girls included. No other option was admitted in our “circles”… :woman_facepalming:t2:If someone ever caught any other type of music playing in our walkmans (no mp3s back then :t_rex:), we were sure to have some troubles.

So yes, we all fall under influences and try to fit or make fit others in some moulds. It just takes a little time (I’m older than MonkeyOwl :sweat_smile:) but “that day” comes eventually. That is being capable of enjoying differences - even the most surprising ones and even your own ones - while managing to walk the way together.

And here, you’re in good hands @Dyslexic_Professor ^^

12 Likes

Another thing is people do change.
Well, perhaps in certain characteristics they do not but I definitely am not the same person I was when I was 16 nor 23 and my god, especially not 21 :laughing: :laughing:
And I am sure 35 year old me looking back one day will be like “damn, what an idiot i was”.

You always learn and evolve, and with SM tools you have a great opportunity to be the best you can be. :)

9 Likes

I say this even for 3-4 months ago :partying_face: :joy: but cant complain of it. This is what makes the thing thrilling, I guess. That “best” you say… which keeps us going :dancer:t2:

8 Likes

I took over a month off socials recently, one of the best moves I’ve made and Now that I’ve gone back on there’s very little obsessive scrolling

3 Likes