Recommendation from Advanced Users (Nervous System Health)

Just overuse that overstimulated and damaged my nervous system

Overstimulation by which fields? Just ground as much as possible in general, then Brain Regeneration as much as you can get, some NGF and Anti-Autism daily.

4 Likes

What you feel might be both overgrowth or actual damage.

1 Like

Also potassium ,magnessium, Q10 , omega 3:6 suplementation is something to consider .

But id rather You get second opinion from people more advanced when it comes to nervous system…

2 Likes

Cold shower

2 Likes

Using all of those already, definitely something weird going on with the electrical signaling in the brain tho

I think I will try this one alongside Plasma Brain of Youth, New Release: Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

It seems very promising

1 Like

It may be an energetic thing though and a blockage in the meridians instead of damage to the nervous system, so will have to reassess in the future

2 Likes
4 Likes

Been having GREAT success with Plasma Flaunt, Plasma Brain of Youth, and Longevity (ISIRB RBM3)

8 Likes

:grinning: :grinning:

Nice

2 Likes

Maybe chakras fields and some mild energy work, to slowly stimulate (don’t listen too much, start slowly) your chakras and meridians (also, just some suggestions, besides what has already been mentioned - Pranic Swirls, Mana circuits, Ojas, chi and Jing Infusion fields, Shen, maybe micro orbit too), these should or could be helpful, but Grounding, first of all.

2 Likes

How about the Aether field?

1 Like

No idea, to be honest.
It’s best if you try it, but you can also read it’s thread or other posts or threads mentioning Aether.

I only tried it for a little while, too little experience to be knowledgeable about this field.

If you’re into paid options, as you feel normal, take a bit of rest and consider Energy Awakening course it just came back online.

Insane, I used these 3 for 2 days now and my condition has improved 70 percent, wow, amazed!

2 Likes

What fields did u use,

Combination of Plasma Flaunt, Longevity, and Plasma Brain of Youth. It’s unbelievable!

1 Like

I think there was something wrong with my brain, everything in there feels so peaceful now and it also feel coated with a thin film that wasn’t there before… certainly there is more to Plasma Brain of Youth than we are being told… to me it is simply incredible what it has done in as little as three days.

Will definitely keep using this, my brain feels brand time, sharp and clear like how it used to be when I was younger.

1 Like

Hi, it’s been a while but I’d like to ask how things have been now, habe you seen good results since then?