Recommended Fields for Shadow work please

This looks so good thank you will certainly give this a go :+1: Thanks @onwards

2 Likes

@Kalacakra Thank you for these recommendations. I will have a look into these ones you mentioned. There are so many amazing fields to choose from and even though I think I have looked at them all I quickly learn when I ask on this forum that I still have so many more to discover :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is very interesting. I have never heard of it is this available to use/buy through Sapien Medicine?

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Additionally to what you already have and what has been mentioned:

Add Conceptual Realizations for understanding of situations and patterns.

Add Raise your Vibrational State for raising your vibration. As your vibration rises, old beliefs and topics that are of lower vibration will be automatically brought up and pushed into consciousness and awareness so that you will be forced to release/solve/transcend/heal them.

5 Likes

No problem :grinning:

1 Like

NFTs are made in limited edition, they come and disappear quickly. Once bought, a person can choose to sell at any price later once no longer needed or trade for something else. It is little complex for me.

2 Likes

I’d definitely try the freedom course

1 Like

Sounds exactly like what I need to help find and release these patterns thank you for the recommendations @JAAJ :+1:

1 Like

Sounds very interesting and also complicated lol :see_no_evil: I will have a look and see if I can find anything on the Mirror nft mentioned above. Cheers for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great recommendation, I never thought of trying anything like this so thank you for suggesting the course :+1:

Here is more about the Mirror

2 Likes

Still available on Crypto:

Crypto.com NFT | Buy, Sell, Discover Exclusive Digital Collectibles

2 Likes

Devil Reversed
Tower

4 Likes

Adding my vote for Become Whole.

2 Likes

Crucible of the past

4 Likes

@veh Thank you for that information I will have a look at the link :+1:

Cool thanks for the link, does this work when you buy it and just download the picture or does it need to be printed out or anything special done to help it work? Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the recommendation on the Tower I will check it out, I had looked at the Devil Reversed it looks good cheers for that :+1:

@WellBeing Thank you for the recommendation also one I don’t remember ever coming across :+1: there are so many amazing ones its so hard to find them all. We are so blessed to have such an abundance of amazing fields, courses and more :star2:

@GoddessAndGodOfAll Thank you for this recommendation also :+1: I had came across your review on the field here and it is definitely on my list. Your testimony sounds amazing :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone I am very grateful for the recommendations :raised_hands:
Wish you all a fab day!!

2 Likes

Work both ways :mechanical_arm:

Check out this:
How to fully tune into an NFT’s energy? - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Brilliant thank you @otm :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://teespring.com/get-echoes-of-the-past?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026
https://teespring.com/the-rite-of-passage?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=1277&cid=104456
(it’s similar to conceptual realization)

1 Like

Also The Wisdom of The Dying:

1 Like