Recovery to Greatness

Hey, everyone.

So my current journey is going to include the following three fields:

1. Subconcious Limits Removal 3.0

2. Your Energetic Being

3. The Journey of the Chosen One

I am also using other energies for other purposes. I will be playing these three on loop from my phone while at home while using my headphones to play other energies. I will also be playing these 2 times per day with headphones off, just to be sure I’m getting the full field effect.

I’ve had a rough time this past year due to various reasons and now I want to heal, clear negative beliefs that occured due to it and then get some proper action going professionally!

I’m planning to maintain this regimen for the next 6 months and then we’ll revisit.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Best of Luck and Much Success on Your Journey!! :pray::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks!

And to make the world a slightly better place for everyone, I also play these:

https://spiritualityzone.com/gaia-peace-love-project-the-global-love-bomb/ - the Advanced version 2 times per day

Energy Clearing Ukraine & Russia – Spirituality Zone - 2 times per day

And this bad boy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOLVl5Z-Xhs - Justice and Freedom for All, for an hour or two per day, as time allows.

3 Likes

Hey,I also suffered from weed induced psychosis.can I ask you what caused your psychosis.how many epsiode did you had.

2 Likes

In my case, unfortunate psychosexual trauma that got triggered + losing my job + I now believe a serious, multi-pronged psychic attack from which I’m recovering to date. I had one very serious episode but things were gradually working towards it (I could feel it coming but I was fighting it for over a year because I had a thing to do :) ). I had half an episode recently (like, almost but not quite - I just felt one coming) recently because I got off meds with serious side effects and now I’ve got better ones without such (EDIT: oh, and I also switched shields for a moment and it turned out to be a pretty bad idea in my case, haha).

1 Like

It currently feels like Your Energy Being is working on dissolving some pretty severe blockages in the lower chakras (mostly heart, solar plexus and root) which have been connected to some unfortunatey cords, so it’s removing both. Some unpleasant thoughts and emotions are coming up as it’s happening. Hopefully with time these shall dissolve and the energy body growth will kick in.

2 Likes

I crafted a fitness/weight-loss stack that I’m going to listen to twice per day in addition to my main regimen. I used to use Weight Loss Combo quite extensively, but with little tangible results.

The stack is: Automated Workout System x2, Automated Cardio x2, Upper Body Workout x2, Stomach Shrinking x2, Core Strengthening x2, Abdominal Wall Restoration x2, Gluteal Muscle Workout x2, Automated Leg Day x2

1 Like

I have come to the conclusion that while I’m listeniing to other energies on my headphones, the effectiveness of the fields is limited, so I won’t be playing them on loop while working with other energies.

That being said, I have decided to add Attract Your Soul Tribe to the mix, because Your Energy Being is cutting off some serious cords (whilst dissolving blockages caused by them/which attracted them) and I’d rather not end up all alone. :slight_smile:

So now my stack looks like this:

Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0 x 4
Your Energy Being x 4
The Journey of the Chosen One x 3
Attract Your Soul Tribe x 3

And I play this twice per day, and then listen to these fields on my earbuds when I’m out and about to get some more listening time in.

1 Like

Just had several copies of the Your Energetic Being printed out in pocket size, gonna be carrying one on my person pretty much all day long in addition to listening to the audio file and we’ll see how it goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mix of fields is definitely unblocking some things and working on other blockages which I noticed today in my therapy session. Feels pretty good, though it’s not always exactly pleasant. Your Energetic Being is also keeping me grounded despite the amount of energy work I’m doing, so that’s nice!

1 Like

I was feeling like adding some lovin’ to the mix so now my Sapien-stack looks like this:

4 x Subcoscious Limits Removal 3.0
4 x Your Energetic Being
3 x Journey of the Chosen One
3 x Attract Your Soul Tribe
3 x Blessings of Aphrodite
1 x each: Quantum Love 1, 2, 3, 4 from the Quantum Love album (I felt drawn to it so I purchased it and added it in).

• Your Energetic Being mandala in my pocket.

I won’t be adding any more for the next 3-6 months, I promise! ;) Although the new mind settings fields look tempting… they can wait, though.

The fitness stack is now on hold, I wouldn’t have the time to fit it all in on a regular basis.

Blockages are being dissolved, I feel more energetic and very grounded.

1 Like

So I made one final alteration to my twice-daily Sapien stack, and it’s adding And Justice for All x 3. Last change for the time being, pinky promise! :smiley:

Apart from that, I’ve taken up playing Powerful Postivie Vibe Energy from my phone while I’m doing other energy work on my headphones. Should depattern my closest environment nicely and give me a positive vibe as well!

1 Like

Playing Powerful Positive Vibe Energy on loop while doing other stuff is having very nice effects, makes me want to dance around and exercise, puts me in a good mood which is welcome since I’m releasing some untoward stuff.

1 Like

The going is good, it feels like some serious blockages are being dissolved. Not everything that comes up is pleasant or positive in nature, but at least it’s uncorking! The Powerful Positive Vibe Energy field is helping keep my spirits up.

1 Like

So my headphones kinda… broke. Too bad, I’m not getting new ones in the near future. Thus, I’ve switched things around and should be able to listen to my Sapien stack more often as well. So I added one more energy to the mix.

Now it’s:

Your Energetic Being x 4
Justice for All x 3
Blessings of Aphrodite x 3
Quantum Love 1, 2, 3, 4 x 1
Angelic Vibrations 2.0 x 1

So, there we go!

Been transmuting/removing/replacing something rather nasty recently. But it’s going well, I think it’s mostly a matter of time and patience now for me to get my life back on track!

1 Like

Things are progressing nicely, I think. I suddenly found the motivation to diet and exercise daily and it looks like it’s going to become a habit (I don’t have to force it/push it), my sexual libido is making a definite comeback, my nervous system feels good/less stressed out. Some things happening on the professional front as well.

I’m listening to my Sapien stack about 3 times per day now, and then listen some more to select fields when I’m about town, commuting, waiting in lines and such so as not to waste time.

2 Likes

Just added Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance to the mix and it feels :star_struck:AWESOME :star_struck:, so now the stack is:

Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance x 4
Your Energetic Being x 4
Justice for All x 3
Blessings of Aphrodite x 3
Quantum Love 1, 2, 3, 4 x 1
Angelic Vibrations 2.0 x 1

2 Likes

Feeling a little bit tired but that’s because I have lots of stuff to do, including something I’d call “empathic work” so that’s a little bit draining and I feel a little bit of irritation after. But otherwise the going is good, I made a slight alteration to my listening habits which should bring abouts results quicker.

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates. How is that slight alteration, if I may ask?

Oh, I just put some more stuff on my phone to listen ‘on-the-go’ so that I can get more hours of energetic goodness in. :slight_smile:

1 Like