Recovery to Greatness

Feeling some deeply embedded limiting beliefs falling off - I was on a very good path to clearing them, but then they were somewhat forced back into me after I went through psychosis (and also one of the many reasons I went through psychosis). But it feels good. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be posting up my ever-evolving morphic playlist after I purchase a couple of things from Psychic University, but first I wanna wait a bit to replenish my coffers (could do it right now, technically, but I simply dislike my bank account going under a certain amount :stuck_out_tongue: ).

2 Likes

Practiced some singing just now after a little break, my voice is almost completely recovered and I could feel the voice-related fields and singing fields having an effect, very good. :slight_smile: Canā€™t wait to see what result will occur after regular listening for an extended period of time, like, f. in. six months.

Got paid, waiting for funds to get transferred to my account, gonna be buying two fields by PU - Omega Love and Divine Beauty, to join my eclectic morphic field extravaganza. :smiley:

Okay, so my stack now looks like this:

Considering adding a Testosterone booster of some sort, but I gotta find one I react to the most. Other than that, I think Iā€™m set for the next 6 months or so unless something really tempting comes up. :slight_smile:

This at least once per day, usually twice, sometimes maybe three if Iā€™m just sitting at home all day and working.

Feels good!

2 Likes

I got a little bit annoyed by the negativity coming up when healing/dissolving limiting beliefs, so I added Negativity Dissolver Crystal Alchemy and Negativity Transcendence by Psychic University, both x 2, to my big stack.

Natural Male Enhancement must be working, because my stack keeps growing! :joy:

1 Like

So Iā€™m currently engaged in a bit of a struggle to free my energetic expression from both internal and external blockages. Because, as William Blake once put it, ā€œEnergy is eternal delightā€ :revolving_hearts: Itā€™s like a somewhat painful blockage on the right side of my heart chakra.

Hence the heavy focus on limitations and blockages removal and shielding/protection in my playlist, apart from healing.

But I believe that given enough time I should win. I do get moments of feeling limitless every now and again. Theyā€™re short, but theyā€™re there!

I switched some things around (not morphic fields) in my regimen and I believe it was the right call. Beginning to feel more powerful, more sure of myself, more free, more limitless.

I also stumbled upon the Psychic Defense sigil and the Luck sigil while perusing these forums so now Iā€™m making items with the fields. Neat-o! Should work well together with the Fae and Energy Body servitors.

The scales just hit below 100kg (showing 98-99), whoop-dee-doo! Very nice. My dieting isnā€™t a waste of time. :slight_smile:

I also made a small alteration to my fat loss stack which I play once per day, itā€™s now short, simple and sweet, here goes:

Fat Burn Crystal Alchemy (Psychic University) x 5
Yoga Exercises (PU) x 2
Weight Loss Combo (Sapien Medicine) x 6

Et voila!

Feeling pretty alright, too. Loving the gradual effects the fields are having in the combination I stacked.

1 Like

Dropped Natural Male Enhancement, added a Testosterone Injection Protocol by Eternal Fields and Sapienā€™s Hand of Glory.

Iā€™m really pleased with how my singing practice went today. :slight_smile: Feeling a bit lonely, though, to be honest. Iā€™m kinda craving contact with people and especially lovely ladies.

Gonna be adding several fields from the new Luck-themed album available on Patreon. Also dropped the Remove Negativity fields becausy my negativity is not the problem. ;)

Otherwise, feeling a little bit up and down, but thatā€™s to be expected due to the Emotional Healing subliminal I am running.

I added The Lucky Artist, Lucky Loved Up Life and Lucky in Loving Relationships, all x 3, to my morphic playlist.

I overate over the weekend and ballooned up in weight by nearly 4 kg which makes me sad and frustrated. Gonna be listening to Quadible Integrityā€™s Ultimate Fat Burning Machine x 3 per day to maybe add a little oomph to my weight-loss.

Singing is going pretty well, so thatā€™s good. Practicing reguarly. Still some negative introjects and frustration coming up while Iā€™m doing so, though.

I decreased the time of listening to that Emotional Healing subliminal from 2 hours per day to 15 minutes (the length of time thatā€™s in the instructions) because I was getting a little bit depressive.

All in all, I am a little bit frustrated because progress feels slow.

I am feeling stuck and down so I purchased the Point of No Return field and am going to play it x3 before the rest of the playlist.

1 Like

I am feeling a little bit better today, playing my fields. Changed back my listening pattern of that Emotional Healing and Pain Relief Aid program to what I was doing in the beginning because that seemed to have worked better and I had more of a feeling that energetic programming and fields are working. Letā€™s keep at it!

1 Like

As an update, my playlist now looks like this

So trying out a new creator, weā€™ll see how it goes. Back to one full loop of that Emotional Healing subliminal, which was the right decision, also using a different subliminal before going out whenever I get the opportunity to mingle with the ladies. :wink:

Some interesting releases recently, I will be saving up some and purchasing them (notably The Sword of Clarity, Aureus Fortuna and the Charisma Potion).

I have a lead on an acting job, just have to prepare a little video to show something off as desired by the boss lady! (Not that :stuck_out_tongue: )

My mood has improved a lot since I made the change in my subliminal usage and Iā€™m feeling optimistic again. This can also be the effect of the Point of No Return field - which is why I purchased it!

Cheers everyone. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I obtained Aureus Fortuna and The Auroch Potion, and am replacing Probability Alteration and Luck with Aureus x 4 and Tesoterone Injector Protocl with The Auroch Potion x 3. Gonna be giving them a try today. :slight_smile:

Also removed some fields and added the Magnetic Aura fields to my stack. Will be updating the entire stackā€™s composition soon.

I thnk I may be overpracticing when it comes to singing but Iā€™m really determined to achieve awesome results!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree as Iā€™m about to get a windfall of monies, and there have been some new releases, so I moved some stuff around, removed some redundancies and the like. The new and improved playlist now looks like this:

Iā€™m still planning to procure The Charisma Potion and maybe one of them fancy premium weigh-loss fields, but I donā€™t really know which one (recommendations are welcome - Iā€™m interested in pure fat-burn, so Iā€™m considering What Fat?). I have Weight Loss Combo but itā€™s working rather slowly (but that might be some blockage/limiting belief on my part. I remember feeling the more physical fields way more strongly way back when, before Bad Stuff happened).

I also added the Belly Burner x 3 to my weight-loss playlist.

I like the Sword of Clarity, it gave me funky sensations first on the right side, then on the left side of my brain, quite possibly related to limited beliefs. Thanks to @anon73693188 for recommending Male Reproductive System Rejuvenation, because itā€™s very strong and does exactly what it says. ;)

I did get approached yesterday by a neighbor who told me she loves my voice (Iā€™ve been practicing at home intensely these past few weeks) which may be related to the voice fields and The Magnetic Man.

2 Likes

I purchased the What fat? field, and now my weight-loss/flab-loss playlist looks like this:

Weight loss combo x 6
Belly Burner x 3
What fat? x 8

Itā€™s making my abdominal area feel funky. :smiley: Hopefully that means itā€™s working.

1 Like

So I finished up my purchasing spree with Manly Man and Quintessence of Masculinity, primarily to help with manly virility and the like. ;) Everything works now from beginning to end, but I want my manhood to be Titanic when it comes to physical lovinā€™ as Iā€™ve been interacting with the ladies more in recent days. Iā€™ll be updating my playlist soon once itā€™s set in stone (again :D ).

Now I think Iā€™ll save up a little bit to purchase one of the Etherforge servitors. Iā€™m drawn to the Lion, Phoenix and Panther. Or maybe a new one will make an appearance, weā€™ll see!

1 Like

Well, since that finanial windfall was considerable and I was on a shopping spree anyway, I obtained The Divine Voice NFT to help with singing mostly (which Iā€™m adding to my playlist ASAP) as well as the Mandlebrot Symphony and The Voice of Reason to help with chakra imbalances, mostly in the root and the sacral.