Rehan's Mom Is in Urgent Need of Healing - - - Urgent Help Thread - Emergency Thread

Skin Ulcers, Deep Gouges and General External Wound Healing comes to mind as first line of defense. Then the old skin regeneration one and again both infrared fields might do some good.

Hope it starts healing soon!

2 Likes

Thanks. :pray:

I just read that these type of skin burns might take up to 2 weeks to heal and if not, I should consult a Medic.

Your recommendations are Great.
Thank You.

Also, how are you and how is your dad?

1 Like

I’m almost back to health. Tired, some joint paints, but no fever and no other symptoms. With my father it’s still a knife edge situation. I’ll restrain myself from writing in this thread unless it gets more urgent. I don’t know details, we wait, we hope. I pester angels any chance I get :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No. Feel free to post and ask for any help, since your dad is still hospitalized.
Also, anyone may post, as long as they consider it an emergency - who am I to judge?

1 Like

You too

2 Likes

Good luck and I’m listening to all I can

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I was stupid enough to let my mom listen to Pancreas Reloaded without me there, as my mom assured me that she will only listen once.

She had a meal and as she was eating, she had forgotten about the field and let it run on loop - for around 10 minutes…

Should I be worried - since this field makes her blood sugar drop significantly and this morning it was above 150 mg/dl?

How much time should I wait before taking/checking her blood sugar?

Is half an hour OK?
1 hour?
Or is it necessary to wait for 2 hours after her meal?

If I remember correctly the field is around 4 minutes? So she only listened two or three times I think. I think it’s all right

But check her blood sugar whenever you feel you want to

1 Like

Thank You.
Yes, you are right.
It is 4 minutes.

OK.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that.
To be honest, I didn’t send anyone Healing energy, the last few days…

Do you see results from fields, in general?
I suggest you to clear and strengthen your aura, Chakras, the subconscious, so that way you’ll receive results (faster).

Hi,

Im sorry about your issue.

Can you please tell me what is the diagnose?

Or if you havent gotten a diagnosis, tell me what the symptoms are etc so i can suggest you fields :)

1 Like

@anon73693188

I don’t know the diagnosis, but this is what Silver. Sky posted:

1 Like

Yes i saw that but skin issues can vary specially the culprits so i want a more detailed explanation :)

1 Like

Dr… Any fields u suggest for bipolar + mania + psychosis for a dear member?
Anyone else if u have suggestions pls do so…

2 Likes

With caution, resillience is a great field to use.

And lots of grounding. To me, it feels like mania is a lot of energy going into the head. So, grounding and micro-cosmic, the all anxiety cure, and anything that is relaxing or calming (from the cannabinoids album, to angelic intercession…anything that brings peace).

The permanent brain enhancement can create mania on it’s own (if you have BPD)…so you see, any sort of brain stimulation can go wrong.

Nervous system and brain antioxidant formula, and alzheimer’s experimental cure. The brain refresher seems to have a more neutral effect, not stimulating like other brain fields. But…they are gonna need to use grounding right after always.

There’s often a relation between thyroid problems and and mental disorders, so some people use the thyroid healing field for different mental issues.

Emotional release, aura clearing, and related fields would help too.
DMT can be oddly relaxing too.

Half an hour of emotional release followed by however long of autmated grounding and you’ll notice a much more balanced person. Or if you don’t, they may still thank you because they definitely will feel it.

2 Likes

You are bang on. Thanks for the recommendations.

Do you think if outlook retrainer or magnetic stimulation helps for maniac ?

2 Likes

Although I used the outlook retrainer for a long time, I can’t point to its effects vs the other fields.

Magnetic stimulation I was just thinking of giving it a try, since I never used it. But I randomly listened the other day and I thought it would do good to my brain. I can’t say though.

I would focus more on healing fields at the beginning (alzheimer’s, antioxidants, brain regen, etc).

One brain field that I do like is basal ganglia massage.

2 Likes

Can somebody do an energy scan on me, something feels off
Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to help

2 Likes

My mom is on the way to the hospital, due to high blood pressure, it was 230+ by the time the ambulance arrived; Idk the current value.

They are going to keep her there for at least 2 hours, possibly more.

I tried fields, including 2 for blood pressure (1 time the 12 minutes one and 3 times the newer one, 4+ minutes, she also took some medication, after we saw that the fields didn’t help, then she took medication and even that didn’t lower her blood pressure… In fact it got from around 170 to 204, then, the ambulance guys, they took her blood pressure and it was 230+, when they arrived).

Now, it’s at least one and a half hour since she tried fields, and an hour (aprox.) (maybe less) since she took her pill.

If anyone can help her, please do so.
Thank You.
I’ll try be the healer.
Idk what else…

Edit: she easily gets stressed from any thing, she is not happy with her life, with our current life - since we have all sorts of problems, including hers, she also is worried for my future…
She needs some fields for her mind and emotions, long term, maybe depression be gone, resilience, something to help her (I’m not asking from anyone for this - to help her long term, just to help her now - due to her current situation, if you can and if you are willing to).

Edit 2: Gonna Update.

6 Likes