Rehan's Mom Is in Urgent Need of Healing - - - Urgent Help Thread - Emergency Thread

Also try Cosmo volt in addition

2 Likes

Thank You.
I didn’t used Cosmo Volt nor Smart Hulda Zapper for a while, I focused too much on energy fields and ponr - it was a bad decision.

Also, I took the inhaler, I breathe worse again.
Somehow, I will manage.

2 Likes

Update on the friend’s grandmother.

It’s now revealed that she has partial paralysis in her body, and cannot get up from the hospital bed. Stroke is suspected.

I don’t know if it was mentioned, but between her arrival in the ER and being examined, 6 hours had passed. A lawsuit against the hospital is being seriously considered.

2 Likes

That’s too much…
Sorry to hear that, also her diagnosis.

Blessings and I hope that things will get better, in time.

1 Like

Thank you.

What’s too much? The delay, or the lawsuit?

2 Likes

The delay.
They deserve the lawsuit.

2 Likes

Even if you guys aren’t able to help the grandmother, can you at least send peace and calm to her husband (grandfather)? From what my friend says, he’s been freaking out ever since the ambulance was called.

3 Likes

I will send him

3 Likes

How are they doing now?

2 Likes

My friend hasn’t heard anything today. We’re choosing to think of it as “No news is good news”.

3 Likes

Some good news.

My friend’s mother spoke to Grandma Bobbie on the phone for half an hour, and she managed to stay lucid.

3 Likes

Grandma Bobbie was released from the hospital on Saturday. At first, they were saying that she would have to be in the hospital for a few weeks, so I’m choosing to think that what changed is you guys.

Thank you.

5 Likes

That’s Good News - May She Be Blessed, as well, may Everyone who sent her Healing Be Blessed. :pray:

You’re a Good Friend, EmpressReborn, for trying to help your friend’s Grandma.

2 Likes

I need your Help, my Dog is very bad today, he is breathing very heavily, my mom tought he was about to pass today.

I need your healing energy in this moment :pray::pray:

His name is Tommy

3 Likes

Poor soul… :cry:

How is he now?

1 Like

Sending healing and prayers to your little Tommy. How is he doing now?

2 Likes

@SoulStar33
How are you doing?

@GamiroCFC
How is Tommy?

@EmpressReborn
How is Grandma Bobbie?

4 Likes

Atm, I’m okay. Thank You for asking. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Also, I wish You and Everyone Reading - Good Night. :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

So far, she seems to be doing all right, considering everything. If anything comes up, I’ll let you know.

3 Likes

3 Likes