Relationship Mastery 2.0

https://www.patreon.com/Equilibrium49/shop/relationship-mastery-2-0-187431

What this does is that it will remove everything that is stopping you from having a perfect relationship. Which means it will highlight all the insecurities, negative emotions, lack of confidence and whatever that is stopping it in emotional, mental and energetic level. This can be beneficial even if you are in relationship or don’t want to be in one as this is to remove many inner negativity within yourself. But keep in mind the process is taxing and might be overwhelming for a few. So if you decide to use it I suggest you drink enough water and slow down on using other stuff in general. This might also trigger some feeling of discomfort in many while using it depending on how much negativity one has. This will also work on heartbreak form previous relationships. This will also install all the positive qualities you need for perfect relationship based on what your higher guide/soul would see best for you. Basically you will have the positive mental and emotional qualities that would take very long time to cultivate with this. Say “install” after playing the audio to install it and say “uninstall” to remove it. What this will do is permanently install the field in your system so you don’t need to use it on daily basis and it will keep doing what it does based on whatever is needed as it’s also smart in nature. It’s like installing a software in a computer. This also has “activate” command function as well. The installation and uninstall process should not take more than 5 min. This will also work based on person to person so results will vary. It’s a fully silent audio.

Also this is not for attracting any relationship or anything similar but inner work related

Free version:

9 Likes

Although it’s for installation but I still suggest you use thr audio directly or with activate command to use remotely without audio at least a few days every week as it will work mkre actively

3 Likes

People on social media would need this heavily, the gender war is too big on utube

I ended up buying this cause I’m sucker for love. First impression, I felt the negative emotions come up about how I feel about relationships and how it has affected me in my life, I also feel much more open about sharing more parts of me with other people

2 Likes

The install function is a game changer! Please consider implementing that on older fields like The 7 Sins and others!

1 Like

Oh yeah for 7 Sins that would be awesome! And the Empathic Protector as well

Tried the free version and will definitely get this premium one later

1 Like

I bought this field on release, honestly it’s been nothing but amazing, I’ve become so much better at interacting and connecting with people which helped me alot with my anxiety, I used to overthink every interaction and it got to the point where I started dreading inteacting with people. I feel so much comfortable with chatting up people and even when I get anxiety I can work through it. Pairs really well with release and rise from PU

3 Likes

I can honestly say that this field topped off like a cherry on a cake the relationship trauma work set. And possibly this alone could have been used. This field will definitely go to the top of my trauma work list I hope to publish on the forum later this year.

This removes a ton of insecurities in general, @gdplex is totally right. And it also appears to repair every single part of you damaged by toxic relationships. Not only that, I literally feel how this removes unnecessary karma from my cause and effect body, together with rather nasty emotional imprints. More free every day.

It is literally a must-have for anyone who deals with massive heartbreaks and releasing toxic partners. Due to my attachment disorder I have suffered quite a few. And having the Stockholm syndrome ever since I was a kid made me remain in relationships that were steadily corroding me.

The ultimate anti-toxic playlist I assembled is this:

Strengthen Your Boundaries (A Touch Of The Gods)
Real Me (same)
Relationship Mastery 2.0 (Equilibrium)
Alchemy of Confidence 2.0 (Equilibrium)
Masculine Attraction (Equilibrium)

@jasonfrovich @RobbyHa @Andromeda I suggest you get this one. Worth it.

@Equilibrium outstanding as usual. Thank you!

2 Likes

This happened to me right after a relationship with a true psychopath who did a great job mimicking the real thing for months. Felt like instant removal of all confidence I had and all 4F (Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn) responses maxed out, especially the latter 3. Spent months isolated and rebuilding self-esteem and self-worth from scratch.

1 Like