Relationship Mastery

This is a free version of premium field relationship Mastery 2.0. What this does is that it will remove everything that is stopping you from having a perfect relationship. Which means it will highlight all the insecurities, negative emotions, lack of confidence and whatever that is stopping it in emotional, mental and energetic level. This can be beneficial even if you are in relationship or don’t want to be in one as this is to remove many inner negativity within yourself. But keep in mind the process is taxing and might be overwhelming for a few. So if you decide to use it I suggest you drink enough water and slow down on using other stuff in general. This might also trigger some feeling of discomfort in many while using it depending on how much negativity one has. This will also work on heartbreak form previous relationships

Using it 3 times a day is more than enough and no need to overuse. Also if you feel overwhelmed make sure to ground and take breaks for few days as it’s a shortcut for long intensive emotional work that would take months or longer

Premium:

https://www.patreon.com/Equilibrium49/shop/relationship-mastery-2-0-187431

18 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5::sun_with_face:… God bless us all…

1 Like

Thank you for this, I am freeing myself from my unhealthy generational patterns, including relationships one as well. So this fits in nicely with me moving forward.

1 Like

Much appreciated. Great timing

1 Like

Thank You. :pray:

Does this work on healing attachment styles to secure style?

pretty cool field, would love to hear feedback from users trying it.

Not for anything specific. Will remove everything that stops from being perfect for being in relationship

2 Likes

Thank you!

Even this free version is literally off the charts. Will be getting the premium one as soon as practically possible. As of its release this one already helped a lot with “imprinted” insecurities from toxic relationships.

Thank you @Equilibrium !! Amazing!

1 Like