You can try

Patreon release : Imaginarium Divine

New Release: Depths of your Soul

New Release - A Dream of Purity

Maybe this?

The Blessed Path (Public NFT)

Or

Gratitude for blessings

Any one you choose def add the antifragile one. If you have questions about the ones i suggested pls ask in their thread

1 Like
6 Likes

With resilience now being available for free for everyone, there are now ZERO excuses to not get to work and get your sh*t done!

11 Likes

Yes, I work in psy trauma…helping to process the worst ones. I need it. Thanks Sapien

5 Likes

Do you have any other updates?

This has saved my life profoundly. When your mental chatter begins soon as you wake up, and throw you unnecessary intrusive/negative thoughts, play this. It gets you going. To anyone who is going through a rough life, I am cheering for you. You are strong enough to choose yourself, I honour you.

Keep on, keeping on.

30 Likes

Are these violins?

I loooove them

3 Likes

Is this can help overcome urge to mastutbate ?

I feel like there is an adrenergic component to this , maybe dream included fight to flight or an increase in catecholamines

Captain’s fields are like a Light when you go through Dark Times …
Thank You, Dreamweaver, for Everything You Do For Us! :pray:

16 Likes

Just wanted to express my gratitude that this field was created and released for free, which is extremely generous. I swear I thought of this topic a couple of times momentarily a few months ago, without knowledge of the thread or that it was being created, just thought to myself - ‘hey that would make a great sapien med concept’, haha so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on youtube. Thank you!!!

18 Likes

Feel the power!

4 Likes

Is the field in the picture also ? (mandala?)

26 Likes

Don’t you love seeing everyone’s stories? Love to see how much people are being helped

21 Likes

Listening right now. Dreamweaver is our rock.

11 Likes

Been listening for less that a week and it’s becoming one of my favorites.

This field gives you an armor for facing chaos without concern. It pushes you to get things done from an “I have to” to an “I chose to” way. Keeps you focused on the things that matter. Truly a pillar to withstand whatever might come.

16 Likes

Silent mind + Resilience = tis nothin but a scratch.

11 Likes

I hate to admit it but I find myself a bit triggered this week by nothing exactly it’s been a great week but with all these new happy memories I’m making, I guess some old stuff comes up too? And social dynamics and the complexity of that… just found myself with some mental garbage

So this and blueprint of the past has been such a comfort. I forgot how devoid of tools I was before fields like this …

Very happy.

Thank you again

16 Likes