RITUALIS TOKEN (Protection & Alignment)

Now that Ritualis has it’s own category I’d like to share some more totemic items that are charged with energetics but not collaborations with Dreamweaver.

The first is the

Ritualis Token of Protection and Alignment of Self

The Ritualis Token is a two fold blessing. The first face is that of Protection of the entire Self, full stack. This protective field is passively activated by having the token on the body (pocket if fine) and interact primarily with the auric field, which in turn includes not only the aura, but also the chakras, and subtle bodies.

The second face is that of Alignment, all 9 aspects of the Self in coordination. This primarily includes:

mental, emotional, aetheric, physical, and relational parts

but will also provide some (limited) alignment benefit to mission, position, time, and financial. I say limited because these aspect of the “self” are varying degree of being outside of the primary envelope of the energetic body as “extensions” and therefore exist in and interplay with wider environments.

However it has been working quite well to pull these extensions into accordance!

With this combination your body systems will align and rejuvenate from the core energetic pillar (chakra column) out into your energy bodies, to your field, and eventually the outer membrane of your auric space, where the protection goes to work.

The combination of this Protection and Alignment produces a third synergistic effect of maximizing your energetic stores and reducing expenditure, allowing for greater effectiveness in your daily life.

You can catch one from the store by visiting www.ritualis.info :pray:

Any questions, comments, or experience reports please feel free to jump in!

7 Likes

@Atreides, thank you for the reminder to get these other items up for viewing and discussion!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone that has already claimed one of these is in the forum, as I think most of the buyers for my non-collab pieces are coming from twitter, but I can’t be 100% sure so we’ll see if we get some experience reports.

I have the master-cast myself, which is in ancient yellow bronze (to retain detail) and I will say that it does a pretty good job. I actually have to make sure to not set it near my bed and give it a little nod of “you’re off duty” or else I am shielded from dreamscape and innerlandscape interactions to a degree!

For the most part that shouldn’t be dependent on material though it is said that red bronze has a more “biting” personality than silver.

4 Likes