Ritualis Totemics

It will be great to see the “The Eternal” and the new unreleased “Shielding Protection 3.0” embedded in one of these beautiful pieces.

6 Likes

I like the idea of doing more protective work. Would probably do a new design for it.

7 Likes

I like the wristband work, Very cool.

4 Likes

Thanks! Long time coming. Nice to get into men’s specific an rustic leatherwork again.

2 Likes

Great idea from a new set to work on

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Bit of an update!

1- If you have any special requests (like modifying the chain length or having it sent without a chain) please send me a message here FIRST. If I have a second to package and ship an order I will and that might be an hour after you place your order, or 3 minutes. But if I see your message first I’ll know!

2- If you are sending this as a gift let me know so that I can help! I can include a handwritten note, I can hide the shipping and price, or I can pretend I have no idea who bought it for them when they email (and they do!). Just have to let me know BEFORE you place your order!

3- Quite a few have gone out the door, updated inventory:

Thors Talismans (2)
Unicursals (2)
Awareness (2)
Intuition (1)
Instinct (1)
Samurai Relics (4)

That covers it, and thank you to everyone who’s chosen to become part of the Ritualis Family!

7 Likes

I’ve been asked quite a few times what field Dreamweaver added to these. He’s clarified that he created fields that match my descriptions of the items and the energetics I already consecrated them with. Synergistic or direct matches.

If he sends any clarification as to whether he places any specific fields from his existing library, I’ll let you all know here!

As is, these are the Ritualis energetics and Sapien Medicine fields of each item:

Awareness Totem
Fundamental attention and intake of information. Remove blindspots, increase literal perception, increase bandwidth intake of information. 2s, 3s, 9s, golden ratio in the structure of it.

Instinct Totem
Fundamental sensemaking. Non cognitive, pre-linguistic. Primal knowing. Speaks to us within the fist 1-3 seconds of a stimuli. Attunement to primal knowing self, clarity of gut sense enhanced. Energy of the Wolf and the forest.

Intuition Totem
Higher order super, sub, and unconscious knowing. Super computer of the self. Connects us to what we know from within this vessel at all of it’s layers (as opposed to perceptivity, which is higher self and beyond self knowing). Clarity, clear interpretation, strong channel to inner voice.

Samurai Relic of Equanimity
As represented by the Zen concept of Ensō, is the profound acknowledgement that all is one and one is all. It is a state of appreciation and acceptance of the universe as it is in all of it’s darkness and light; in the void and in the material.

Samurai Relic of Leadership
At once the capacity to direct those that choose to follow you with consideration and good strategy, while recognizing when a task is yours to do alone. A true Leader artfully balances this dynamic in every moment such that his people will always move wisely along the Way.

Samurai Relic of Presence and Perspective
Essential to the Warrior. This is the artful embodiment of participation in life, while holding perspective of the bigger picture and the deeper meaning. As the saying goes, 'Be in the world, but not of it."

Samurai Relic of Right Relationship
…with the Path is essential for joyful appreciation and experience of your Path. This Relic holds the capacity for ease and flow through all relationships, be it with others, with the environment, or with yourself. This is the mark of honesty and the carrier of Patience.

Thelema Unicursal
Via Aleister Crowley. Holds both the microcosmic forces of the universe by way of the pentacle flower representing the five elements, and the macrocosmic forces that move us as represented by the hexagram. flow of cosmic forces through our universe.

7 Likes

An overdue review!

I originally came across Winter Wolf’s (note: I usually use user names and not actual names even if I know the actual names because forums can be a bit messy and we all have our right to privacy) site on some Facebook post. I initially thought, “meh, not another Vitajewel kinda site”, but I clicked on the site and immediately resonated with his picture. His energy felt very old-world, powerful, and just the kind I work with…

I ordered the Thor pendant which arrived within 3-4 days, beautifully packaged! I requested WW not to include a chain (you guys know how many pendants I have lol) - so he graciously sent me one without the chain! I absolutely LOVED it. Not just the energy, which is magnificent, but also the beautiful craft that shows WW’s mastery of his art. Even my GF said, “this looks pretty! Unlike your usual mumbo stuff” (ouch!)

And then I realized that WW was interested in collaborating with Dream, which set my mental wheels turning! Nudged Dream a bit to get his attention (we all know how busy Captain usually is…) and a beautiful collaboration materialized. I was also blessed to receive from WW the first Thor field that Dream placed on the Thor pendant, and the energy was amped up much much more! I have been wearing this pendant since that day and the results have been very noticeable. There is a sense of quiet dominance, authority, and power that my aura exudes which everyone notices; and all this without any unnecessary aggression or pissing people off. I have also been receiving more communication from my dear Athena recently (I keep remembering what she said a year ago)

I also ordered the Three Gates pendant for my aunt, who is currently on a journey to perfect a certain mantra aimed at the upper gates. She LOVES the energy of her pendant as well. :smiley:

I am usually wary about recommending energetic products (other than perhaps Dream and Twisted Sage), and Winterwolf’s beautiful pieces now find a place in my list. As we speak, I am eyeing the Samurai Relic haha

21 Likes

Oh wow!

These are the stories that motivate me to continue my work and constantly study, practice, and perfect my art and my skill as a metaphyst. I walked into my path as a goldsmith and an esotericist like you might walk into a house and it’s been serendipitous ever since, but I have not always had support and encouragement.

It has been a long road of persistence and self reliance and while I walk the Path for myself I offer my services for others. If it weren’t for the amazing stories and beautiful results that the Ritualis family shares with me, I don’t think any of this would be public. I would be my own little tinkerer in a secret shop that nobody ever knew existed.

It’s an honor to support you all on your journeys, and it’s an equal honor to work with Dreamweaver and provide these synergistic collaborations.

I’m grateful for your trust and your appreciation, and I am exceptionally pleased that the fields are working well!

Again, thank you for this. It’s really the fuel to my offerings. :pray: :green_heart: :gem:

-Kedrik

16 Likes

@metaphystwolf
Question about the Samurai wrist band:
Would it fit for people with really tiny wrists? thanks.

I can add additional holes and it will fit fine!

The only thing that would significantly change is it will feel… thicker and possibly a but bulkier because the leather will be doubled up.

1 Like

Update:

We’re down to 10 items left in inventory. This will also mark the final Legacy items from Ritualis.

4x Samurai Cuffs
2x Unicursals
1x Instinct
1x Intuition
2x Awareness

All future work will be equally potent -refining all the time- but these contain processes I will not be using again. Consider them collectors items on top of the aetheric quality that this community has now come to know.

It’s been a real pleasure getting to know some of you and get these totems and relics into the right hands. I’m honored to be of service in collaboration with Dreamweaver.

Going forward some of these items will continue but I think a few will not, or at least will be very selectively made in pre-ordered batches for particular astro and astral events. I’ll be speaking with Dreamweaver once these have all found their homes so we can decide what right relationship is between us, going forward.

Have had some new requests that I’ve only seen in this community. Super long chains, no chain, and no box.

This is also the first time I’ve had a chance to send someone an anonymous totem gift. That felt really special, so thank you for that and all of the lovely conversations.

More to come!

9 Likes

Thank you for these products. You send parcels very quickly. I hope you will continue your cooperation with Dreamweaver

3 Likes

Absolutely, my pleasure!

Anything that’s complete and already has the aetheric fields programmed into it, I am ready to ship. Don’t get too excited though, I can’t do the customs overnight! Hah!

1 Like

First off, I’d like to thank @Captain_Nemo & @metaphystwolf for offering us these epic collaborations. It’s been about three weeks since I received my Thor’s Hammer Tailsman and I couldn’t be happier. The energy and aesthetics of the piece are everything I was looking for and so much more.

Kedrik was first-class from the jump, during our interactions, and made sure I received this beauty in no time!!! I paid a little extra for shipping and he had it overnighted for me :raised_hands:t4:

Moments after wearing the tailsman, I noticed an increase in mental clarity …almost like a fog had been lifted. Per Kedrik, “the Carnelian is considered a personal power (yang) and warrior spirit source.”

This + our Captain’s Warrior God of Thunder energetics = so much goodness :)

Since wearing the tailsman, the general public is a lot more respectful and complimentary than usual…Was playing some house music, around a local community pool (not an authorized dj :rofl:), and numerous people (of various age demographics) came up to me thanking me for the music :smirk:

I’m excited to see what future collabs are in the works!!!

7 Likes

I forgot to reply to this here, as we’ve been talking in email!

Really appreciate your updates as to how it’s going and sharing with folks your experience. Curious what the latest is?!

1 Like

A little update on the Ritualis + Sapien collab, I have a coupon on the site for you fine folks,

Just add “Launch2023” when you order at www.ritualis.info for 11% off. Good until the 25th!

More info at the longer update here: Ritualis Totemics Collaboration 2023 + Coupon

4 Likes

The link is down.

Ah, looks like all of my threads related to the Ritualis Collabs, which I moved into subcategory of the marketplace for organizational sake, have been deleted when the ES Marketplace was disabled…

Not sure if that’s recoverable but we’ll see what Sammy says.

We’ll see…

3 Likes

The amazing mods and Sammy have restored the old threads and moved them to a new home! Link works now and you can find “Ritualis Totemics” in the classifieds section.

5 Likes