Ritualis Totemics Collaboration 2023 + Coupon

Hello hello!

It’s been a long while, I wandered off into the aether for a bit. Been quite busy!

We’ve been sorting exactly how to move forward with the Ritualis + Sapien collaboration. Dreamweaver and I are chatting about what makes sense for next.

In the meantime, the inventories are all up to date at www.ritualis.info. If you’re looking specifically for Sapien medicine collaborations you’ll see a little parchment colored mini banner under the item that specifies the collab.

On the move soon, doing a bit of that international nomadics, and as a pre-trip and 2023-start I added a coupon for you. Not sharing this anywhere but this forum so consider it a special thank you.

When you check out at www.ritualis.info just add “Launch2023” and you’ll get 11% off of your entire order.

The discount goes until noon on the 25th. After that I’m on my way to Mexico so the prices return to normal.

WHAT’S COMING NEXT?

• We’re both pleased with the coins and I am expecting to continue in that direction for a bit. Smaller objects that don’t need to be worn, only help on the person or kept on your home shrine.

• I’m considering teaching about geoanchoring and shrine cording, so that you can leave your items at home and still have them anchored to your immediate field.

• I’ve been in deliberation around creating objects that you can charge Sapien Medicine NFTs to. Obviously as described you can do this with anything, but for some people aesthetic preference and metallurgical amplification is important. The current theoretical design is a sort of rod or wand with gems so that each field has an anchor stone of it’s own.

• Ritualis will be refocusing on Bespoke work for the most part, so I want to reposition the Totem lines into something that is sustainable for myself, worthwhile for Dreamweaver, and helpful for you folks. Any ideas or requests welcome.

I think that covers it!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to respond here or DM me!

13 Likes

very cool news!

2 Likes

I’ve added some additional information to the thread for the Sapien Token of Entity Removal thanks to some specific questions from a community member and now owner of one of these lovely items.

Check that out over here: New Item: Sapien Medicine Token of Entity Removal

1 Like

And then there was only one!

The Samurai Relics line is officially down to it’s last member: The Equanimity Relic

I’m a bit surprised to be honest, that this is the last to go seeing as the world is entirely upside down these days and one of the most potent ways to respond to a world gone sideways is to accept where you are in it, and that it is what it is, no judgement necessary.

Granted, the aesthetic is decidedly more of a hybrid as the symbol is a Japanese Enso and not a Ritualis Relic, so maybe my fellow Relic Guardians are particularly set on the pure Ritualis vibe :joy:

Either way, it has all the same Ritualis potency, as well as additional fields by Dreamweaver to mirror and amplify the same. These are quite comfortable (I wear my own regularly) and I’ve been getting good check ins from the folks that claimed the other 7.

As I’ll be traveling away from the studio soon, I’ve set up shipping with my assistant. However as this one comes in a larger display box and requires manual shipping, I’d like to keep it as simple as possible for her.

Good news for you! If you’re interested, I’ll have the price lowered on this one until I leave (January 26th), which is in addition to the “Launch2023” coupon I made for you above.

Appreciate you all! After wandering the internet of esoterica, mysticism, and magic, it’s nice to return to a civilized and fairly sane group such as yours for a visit!

Check it out here: Soul of the Samurai from Ritualis by Winter Wolf

From the site:

Equinimity as represented by the Zen concept of Ensō, is the profound acknowledgement that all is one and one is all. It is a state of appreciation and acceptance of the universe as it is in all of it’s darkness and light; in the void and in the material.

1 Like