Rune Uraz Nft

Uraz - URUZ Products (teespring.com)

65 copies

New rune deck being developed
Here we have the rune Uraz, fully active and powered
useable by the nft owner.

36 Likes

have ordered it
what now? spring says imnot the owner yet???

i got it…that was with the waiting stuff…14 days then in the wallet…

1 Like

Usually this is not the case, maybe some change in the process because of the recent demand.
I too received this email

1 Like

This is the new normal, now, from Teespring. They validate first, when it is limited in number.

6 Likes

and? will i recieve the 60 Euro back when imnot the owner?

1 Like

Or you can be patient. I don’t work for TeeSpring. We are seeing this new behavior in the Community Group releases this week as well.

5 Likes

Uruz - Rune Meaning » Rune Secrets

Uruz – “Oo – Ruse” – Literally: “Aurochs” – Esoteric: Endurance, Formation, Manifestation

Key Concepts: life force, physical health, courage, organic structure, manifestation, formation, healing, vigor, endurance

Psi: determination, persistence, freedom, courage, will, territoriality, independence

Energy: Vital formative force, archetypal patterning, raw primal power, survival, healing, endurance, manifestation, organic structuring

Mundane: physical health, stamina

Divinations: Strength, constancy, vitality, tenacity, pattern, luck, health, pragmatic knowledge, understanding; or weakness, obsession, misdirected force, inconstancy, sickness, ignorance, uncontrolled rage, insensitivity, brutality

Governs:
Shaping and forcing fortunate circumstances creatively through will and inspiration
Self-healing and maintenance of good mental and physical health
Assertion of home ground, personal space, independence and freedom
Strength and tenacity, courage, persistence against all odds
Ability to control aggression and take responsibility
Rites of passage, especially into adulthood

15 Likes

i am…it was only if somebody has experience with that…no probs…will wait…shortly.,hope it is,if not will tell them to give Euro back. i was happy that i managed to be quick.

2 Likes

I am confident that if the cart wasn’t closed out on you before purchasing, you will be fine.

3 Likes

wow…that is no coinsidence that i hunted for that thing jus now…,litterally saw it in the second Captain posted and was as lighting ot teespring…

1 Like

yap…was an NFT enemy before hmm…20 mins :rofl:

1 Like

share it around if needed after it expires

22 Likes

will it be active for me when i print?

2 Likes

I bought 2! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you Captain!!!

6 Likes

Thank you Captain!!! You did it just when I needed it most!!!

The moment has arrived!!! :fire::fire::fire::zap::zap::zap:

18 Likes

Download it now. It really does disappear within an hour.

2 Likes

Correspondences

• Polarity: Masculine
  • Zodiac correspondences: Mars, Aries, Sun
  • Tarot card correspondences: The Emperor, King of Wands, Ace of Wands, 4 of Swords, The Tower, 7 of Wands
  • Archangel correspondences: Archangel Camael (Mars)
  • Chakra correspondences: First and third
  • Health: Immunity, general chi flow and vitality levels, genetic disorders

Divinatory Meanings

General: blueprint, origins, power, stability – reversed: power drained, out of whack, instability, experiments run amoc

Love & relationships: primal sexual power, physical compatibility, a relationship that makes you stronger – reversed: a relationship that drains you, co-dependency, toxic relationships

Health/wellbeing: self-healing, strong chi flow – reversed: destructive habits, going against one’s own chi flow

Business: hard work but good yield, inspired, your path is compatible with your calling – reversed: working hard for very little in return, backbreaking work, uninspired

15 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :grinning: :pray:

5 Likes