Uraz NFT: Testimonials

Uruz - Rune Meaning » Rune Secrets

27 Likes

The most needed item in the moment, my first NFT.

As some of you may know i have alot of work with the sapien fields and my living/working enviroment. So from the moment i printed and began to wear it after work i felt something like growing up/adult wise and being appreciated of your work, felt sure and asured and of course the enviromental fields started working all the more powerfully.

It seems this Rune gave me everything i was lacking personally. i have been raised in a familiy where i wasnot allowed to really grow up as an adult… found out today that i ve missed this integrity, the way an adult feels. i was dissallowed of that and all people that i know well almost all have used that my weakness against me.

This Rune works as described and well it works on every issue that is my mission up late, coinsidentially or not it covers it all. I am extremely grateful for that gift from Captan Nemo.

And yes. This Rune has enviromental effect for itself.

Most welcome gift! Thank you Creators!!!

20 Likes

one more thing. the grounding from it is something completely new for me to exprerience.cannot describe it.

15 Likes

I’m personally in celebration today of the first Rune card to be introduced here. And it couldn’t have been a greater start than this. The Energy emitting from this one feels like it pulls powers from what feels to be, a portal. A portal into something really concrete. Strong.

It adds to my celebratory gratitude how this feels like a piece that clicks and falls into place with everything else. Builds a stronger foundation for all what is built on.

Solidifies a base of its own.

And a great addition to Odin and Pure Influence NFTs.

15 Likes

Exactly that it does…i felt the click a very welcomed one :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hello!

You people that have this…it is in our wallets since yesterday…if you have used it before that please know to use it again. it is not from this world, do not underestimate it and only sell/trade…that thing gives u a foundation for example when using primer audios
i started today with armor of light then auric reparir then energy blockage removal.
amazing and deep results from them.
plus it makes many baddies go away simply by caring it.
in short! UUUUSSSEEEEE IIIITTTT!!!

18 Likes

This is my first post, but I have been a lurker to the forum for a while and a user of Sapien’s fields for several years now.

I just got the Uruz/Uraz nft, which was a big deal for me since I have been wanting a Sapien nft for a while. It didn’t seem to work out until now.

My initial impression is it has a beautiful calm energy of power, like a thunderstorm in the afternoon. There’s lightning and thunder, but you also feel the area is being cleaned, and you know the plants are going to grow. Closest field it reminds me of is the pietersite.

25 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations! Wonderful post!

13 Likes

Thanks!

8 Likes

mirror welcome Kuma.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Uraz! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yayy! i am glad you got one
Thunderstorm in the afternoon, i like that :slight_smile:

Should have Gebo for next public nft

30 Likes

Thursday am?

It’s always an honor to get a reply from you Captain.

I admit I am not very knowledgable about runes, but this sounds exciting!

6 Likes

People! look up your wallets. i dont see the picture of my Uraz.

it is there as an empty space but no picture…where is it?

and then when ii look it up for sales…there is also no picture only name.
what is wrong?

2 Likes

Just a bug on Venly, happening to me too. You are still the rightful owner, don’t worry.

4 Likes

ok. i m chill.

3 Likes

The boss that is never in this forum, have no idea what is what yet buys fields i suggests sometimes even if he doesnt understand them, already bought SPW tokens, was passing by my desk when i was looking at this Pic on the releasing day, and he loved it, he actually turned around and came back and said… what is that? Its super powerful i felt the pull, so i said… its still available want it?

(He has bought a couple of NFTs in the past and tho i tried hard to explain all the awesome benefits so he should keep them, some weeks after hed be like nah, im gonna sell it. I dont understand what to do and i cant bother trying lol) So he has done just that. Sold them)

He was able to buy it. He lovessss it. I printed 2 and laminated them for him big size like a page size. He keeps one in his office and one behind his room’s door.

He touches it every day and connects to it.

He said to me today, that its really powerful, he has noticed changes at work, increase on sales (he is the sales director) people more organized and paying attention to what he asks them to do. He says he feels like if he was an Emperor a King, same when correcting his kids haha.

He also has the Torus Weaved Respect audio for like 2 months or 3, (i noticed the difference its made, i recommended it because tho he is tough, everybody seemed to do what they want, and making the same old mistakes) but he is saying its been a big boost to the audio having this NFT.

16 Likes

Oh wow, that’s really really interesting, and profound.

If I’m not mistaken, Rune Uruz is masculine initiation energy…energy that is so lacking for men in today’s world.

I’m not surprised he’s drawn to it. All men are, it’s what’s missing these days and yet what’s needed most.

8 Likes

I was really really surprised. Because in the year ive been telling him about Sapien and all the tools etc he is like ah cool but thats it lol He was like wow its so beautiful.

And he is like a little kid with it lol

I see the difference in him.

Its like he knows he needs to be tough at that work but is not his nature to be (not that he is weak haha -he probably be lurking around here sometimes :sweat_smile:-) this job we are at, requires for the high rank Managers to be extra really tough. And i could see that bothers him, and shakes him. But he looks different like empowered and not afraid to voice his thoughts clear and strong.

10 Likes

i second that.

it is the best thing to go to work with. for a man perhaps why not also a woman.
it helps with everything and anything. From the weather, to the other people in the work, to yourself. And it heals also.

somewehere there i have made my first post i wrote about how it made me feel grown up. It was a total experience of allawance to be grown up. very good effect (the rite of passage of it?)

3 Likes