Saint Michael NFT

What are the odds I was driving to work after I saw this NFT posted at a stop light and right as I look up from my phone I see a saint Michaels church to my right and I was perplexed lol I’ve driven down this street a few times and never noticed a church called saint Michaels.

13 Likes

How is It going for the owners?

2 Likes
6 Likes

HOOOOOLY FAKAMOLYYYY I GOT THE ARCHANGEL SAINT MICHAEEEEEEEL

FOR GLORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

amen!

10 Likes

Anyone know what the NFT does though?

Because talking to the air at 2 a.m. is not my thing

3 Likes

he’s there, just give yourself some time :)

5 Likes

For myself, I feel like it’s a relationship now.
The mandala you call upon him. You can evoke his energy. But like
Here, you quite literally develop a rapport- it’s two ways.
it’s really different from the mandala- why It’s hard to explain but it is
it’s like
the mandala is like an apple of the tree
this is the actual tree

6 Likes

Brooooo I closed my eyes and there was light at the edge of them. That thing is good I swear on God the ride with him will be epic

4 Likes

I’m so happy for you Teo <3
You are blessed!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Violet you da best

2 Likes

Life has gotten easier with this NFT. It is a great NFT for protection from people that don’t have the best intentions.

11 Likes

Things I noticed with this. With most people I didn’t notice much difference in interactions. But with some I did. It seems to bring in an air of authority. And some don’t mind that but some have tried to challenge it - and failed.

And a few people must on some level identify with the dragon in the painting because they react as though they are under condemnation or accusation by my mere presence. Not most people, again. You know that saying “if the shoe fits, wear it”. Some seem to volunteer and let me know they are wearing the shoe of some villainous serpent. I specified “villainous” here to leave out benign serpents for whoever may ascribe to such things, let me not offend on that point.

It’s that kind of reaction as when someone is caught in the act of wrongdoing.

Increase in confidence also.

Speaking with more authority. The vibe of more authority is there but it also really shows up in the speech. Perhaps something to do with the blue wings and blue ray.

15 Likes

Do I have to change my Wallet name?

Because I cannot put my whole name will it work the same?

1 Like

You don’t have to
It will work the same, don’t worry
Congratulations btw!

4 Likes

Aye thanks a lot infinity. Be blessed with grace

5 Likes

2nd day and two guys tried to defame me and by doing nothing at all I came back out of nowhere :stuck_out_tongue:.Putting dirt on my name for literally nothing and got caught in the spot.
To put it in simple word, I never had that situation ever in my life because I don’t do “bad” things, or whatever the statement “bad” represents.Just 2 days and the thing you said happened to me too, puts a question in my mind if really Satan exists not only on inside but outside of people influencing them.

Also puts a lot more questions why saints are generally disliked by people like that, they must have attainted the preferement of God and angels and all the Holliness by a lot and I mean a lot of effort.This thing is really a cheat if life keeps going that way I will start feeling bad with the cheating and try to become a pastor just to return something to the Saint Michael.

Also he guides me to heal my “unknown” by anyone, not even me, situation just by mistakes I make. This guy is really God’s greatest. This ride will be the best ever such a blessing to have the guy that I like with me!

Be blessed everyone, I am completely happy!

16 Likes

Maaaaaaaaaaan, Saint Michael is like this with two hands.I saw him in my mind today, yesterday I asked him to make a psychic connection to speak in my mind and to show himself.He also seemed kind of sciency. He had a computer where he could see a lot of things too, didn’t understand a thing though.

17 Likes

You know I am really glad @anon51404939 got his.
It’s really a blessing to see divine interactions unfold like this in real time and not only that, you having so much humility that you’re sharing it with us (your interactions- it means a lot!!)
I miss those testimonies sm so tysm lol

10 Likes

Thanks a lot Violet too.

And no problem about the interactions, everyone that has the NFT can do the same thing too. I do not have humility I just liked to write it but anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Patterns in the universe are repeated and eventually take on their own egregore identity.

The more people behave in those ways, the stronger those egregores become.

3 Likes