Sapien Medicine: Access for elitists?

There is Plasma Flaunt and Formula of Well-Being that can help you instead of Max Heal potion and even Smart stem Cells/Advanced Healing, can use debit Card and change country if you get VAT tax on it, lot of options which are avail.
Also you could pitchforth an Idea for a New Healing based NFT, though it should be unique and not a repetition of the past made ones. If you miss out on Rare ones, you could always create your own unique Rare ones as Pvt NFT’s!

2 Likes

Many good points have been made,
The honor of Sapien Medicine has been restored
You guys did great, it’s heartwarming

But at some point it will start to feel like a cyber-lynching haha

I’m not saying you guys are wrong, it’s about too many people overwhelming the OP

Let’s give it a breather

Thank you all, I know that if Dream sees this he will appreciates the support :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I do thank you.

I think the channel is probably growing, when this happens you will see an upsurge of the Jinn comments and what ever else.
what price do i pay (because somehow there must be some cost or something) and that it causes possessions. (this is a new one to me, but shrug)

I guess we shall see if i weather the storms or not.
lol
hahaha
hmm

this comment above can be a compliment even.
But we cannot add paypal because paypal specifically sent a cease and desist for gumroad.

We shall see how it goes

(no relation to this post)
Anyways those kind of people only show up, when the channel starts getting popular
and too much people say thanks, love or blessings, they get completely triggered, you see… deep down inside they want somebody to tell them that.

So it becomes a deep fire of hate and jealously,
How dare he receive thanks? I must find some way to make people turn.
I must sow doubts, hate and discord.
I deserve the thanks he gets, how dare somebody like his stuff.
How dare he.

lol

62 Likes

I’ve seen so many entities but never a Jinn haha…

Either they don’t come near me or they don’t exist. Yeah, thankfully Jinn-folks have been quiet lately :smiley:

12 Likes

its even weird for how long we haven’t gotten the “funny ppl” coming here, lol

4 Likes

Collective has grown indeed :slight_smile: even the ‘response’ being different

5 Likes

You can say that again lol

I read: asking for love, wanting to be included + not understanding classification system and technical restrictions.

Labeling a group, and then just how the whole thing was written at the start was rather triggering.

The counterpoints with rationale have been well made, and the clarity of explanation is there too.

On the emotional, along with shadow side, could be worth looking at.

Whenever there is a heated/strong reaction, or even a response, I imagine there may be something there. What’s all that energy for?

Most of the people I’ve met haven’t really thought about energy awareness. Something like energy sensitivity for example wouldn’t even pass through as a concept. Yet here, there are varying degrees of sensitivity and an abundance of options and areas to interact with specific forms of energy.

Could also look at the varying fields; but most especially the most popular topics. Could you think of them? And then the motivations for why. Often I see something social or power related.

There’s also a classification system for fields. Having access to which ones could create a type of hierarchy. With yt being the most accessible and nfts being near the the top: public, community, private, and even a single, customized one. Besides some payment, there is a social currency. E.g. Trust levels in the community, who you can PM, groups you are welcomed to join, private projects, and closer to the top, influencing what & when is released.

Elitist is a term that could be applied to the upper parts of a social hierarchy, and it’s all relative. The group could be nft owners, people that have paid for gumroad fields, patreon subscribers, forum members, or just yt listeners. And that’s just within this tiny world of morphic fields. And then compared to people that don’t do any conscious energy work…

The comparison is a choice. How we view another, also a choice. How we treat someone…how we care for ourselves.

Part of it is relating the subconscious to the conscious. The shadow work. In order to be more aware of ourselves.
Maybe further learn to accept what we unknowingly reject, and become whole.

Love you

4 Likes

For most of history, access to the more powerful items available to members of this forum would have required an epic Hero’s Journey. Now all that work is done, but there are smaller, frustrating issues having to do with payment systems, but it’s important to remember, as we face such issues, how much easier our journeys have become.

5 Likes

Exactlyyy!

1 Like

Couldn’t help but be reminded of this

1 Like

You can indeed consider yourself an elite for having access to so many fields many of which are free

11 Likes

In fact, from the moment I learned about the fields, I saw myself as one of the high society elite. The majority of humanity is unaware of the fields. everyone lives in a victim mentality

16 Likes

:100:

I was using youtube fields for years and I felt like I entered some different league when got to know just the youtube channel…

11 Likes