Sapien Medicine: Access for elitists?

Hello all,

I’m struggling a bit with the access system at the moment…

I surfed the shop for a bit and was so happy and relieved to find “Max Heal Potion”. It seems to be exactly what I need. But what do I see? It’s sold out. How can healing be “sold out”. It was limited – “limited” healing for a few? I don’t understand…

Then I continued watching…”The Dotto Ring Simulant”. A really great idea, that could help. But it is only available for people with credit cards. Paypal and debit card are excluded…Okay.

Unfortunately, there were still many of these fields.

For me it’s a bit like the system with “private” and “statutory” health insurance. Healing is only for the “elite”? I don’t understand, does anyone have arguments for me? That’s why I’m currently developing a trust problem, which unfortunately also affects the fields I already have.

My inner Monk really doesn’t understand that… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

wdym?
it’s an NFT
ofc it’s limited

how do you suppose to pay cash(physical money) on the Internet when buying things?

nothing related to elitist

6 Likes

Explain your situation in a thread and ASK for help first , before labelling someone as “Elitist”.

There are many people on this forum who face similar issues with paypal and cards and they have found a payment solution in WISE.

Ask them regarding WISE and hopefully you will be able to start purchasing fields as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
  • Basic healing is free on youtube.
  • More convenient versions of the basic healing is available on Patreon.
  • Slightly more complex convenient versions, the 20+ tier on Patreon.
  • Inside of what the human body can do but on the far upper end, Gumroad.
  • Outside of what the human body can reasonably do/created by committee request, NFT.

To the best of my knowledge.

I’d understand if your inner monk was asking for a place to rest his head, but instead they want the penthouse suite with complimentary 2,000 year old limited edition champagne and are complaining they aren’t getting it for free or that it’s already occupied.

I can guarantee you that if what ails you is curable from a scientific perspective, it’s probably got a related field on YouTube. If it’s only curable from an esoteric perspective, it still might have a related field on YouTube.

13 Likes

Why ignore all the great stuff available for free?

A lot of effort goes into this… and a lot of baggage comes with it… it can be genuinely hurtful not to think of how it can make the creator feel.

If you have tried stuff and it worked, why not DM mods and ask them if there’s a way to pay other than available methods among those accessible to you. They’re kind and responsive people, I’m sure they’d try their best to help you.

The free stuff will have you covered for most things regardless.

17 Likes

There’s a technical problem here likely in your bank or country regulations as GumRoad accepts debit cards or at least ones that are effectively debit (Mastercard and VISA).

3 Likes

I wrote “Paypal and debit card are excluded” and meant with it, that it is not possible to pay with Paypal or Debitcard. Is “excluded” the wrong word so that you think I suppose to pay cash? So I’m sorry, I used the google. translator.

1 Like

@Alkul

I didn’t ask for the free stuff and never would like to harm the creators or others. I only don’t understand, why not ALL can have the same chance to get what they want.

Yes.
This question was asked many times. Interestingly people still cannot or don’t seek to understand it?

I think there are currently about 200 gumroad fields (some are free btw (powerful ones too, like the dragon golem!)), maybe 50 on teespring? Probably around 500 NFTs, and I bet more than 500 free fields on YouTube or for a very little monthly subscription fee on patreon.

There are some astounding fields for free (DNA repair system, stem cells and scar tissue, fa Jin gong, etc). There is incredible abundance in the free healing resources.

“In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty” - Bob Marley

Many incredible gumroad healing fields are very very cheap (smart reiki 25, acupuncture automaton 47, etc).

Yes, there are specialized ones. But they’re also very complex to create and design. There is no evident reason for them to be free. @JAAJ would comment on this now if he were here.

NFTs are even more unique and complex, “worlds within worlds” said the captain. Should they be free?

Etc. We could go on.

Also, counting the other YouTube channels, I would say more than 50% of products are free. Plus the creator gives back to charities.

I hope that sheds some light on this.

17 Likes

@ mrpixeltech

Where did you read, that I want something for free?

Maybe the answer is, that noone understand the question - I don’t want anything for free. I just want the possibility for ALL to pay for it. Some fields can be paied with Paypal, why not all? Why not with Debitcard?

“Healing is only for the elite” implies “why isn’t healing available to everyone” which implies “why isn’t healing free?” I was clarifying that it is, if you just want the equivalent of somewhere to rest your head. If you want the equivalent of a penthouse though, it costs money, and your bank and the hotel don’t agree about how you should be allowed to pay (as igem stated, likely a technical or policy issue between your issuing bank and whoever runs the store’s backend).

Both Gumroad and TheSapienShop accept debit cards as I don’t own a credit card, and I believe both accept PayPal. But I live in the US and my cards are issued from US-based banks, so my situation is likely different.

2 Likes

It’s called the concept NFT, that implies “limited” by design.
They are different ideas coming from a group of forum members or even Captain himself , eventually created as a field by Captain.
It’s started as few couple of years back and reached 500+ now…lol

You can read more here Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion

I think It’s the problem with Gumroad and PayPal. If they are excluded means you need to understand that Captain have tried all possible ways to include it but still wasn’t possible because of too much trouble ( losses too) from them.

3 Likes

If you are in a EU country likely Wise or Revolut are possible ways for you to work around. In other parts of the world their access can vary even if you can register there, so it’s better to request for help with payment regarding specific country.
PayPal is actually not supported on Sapien Medicine GumRoad because earlier on they had a lot delays and problems with processing. It works on Patreon and Sapien Shop.

2 Likes

I find it really disappointing that I ask a question about payment options so that EVERYONE has the opportunity to buy the fields they think they need, but everyone seems to understand that you are hurting creatives or wanting something for free.

And as Sammy twice couldn’t help and I got no answer in the forum, I startet this thread hoping that there could be find a possibility to give all people the same chance. That was all.

1 Like

do you understand now?

1 Like

Gumroad told me that the Seller decides the payment possibility and on Gumroad you can only pay per Creditcard for Sapien/Dr. Manhatten…-fields. And the fields ion Gumroad are often not find in the Sapien shop.

And I think I explained that I didn’t want something for free. That was your mind not mine who “implifiy” something :slight_smile:

I understand what is meant with limited NFT, of course. But I never will understand the idea behind any limitation. :joy:

But thanks for your efforts!!!

Okay.
This is from the gumroad help page:

There is a notice at the bottom about debit cards. Perhaps the creator has a reason or two not to include debit cards as a payment method. Perhaps the same applies to other options?

1 Like

But wouldn’t it be better than, to make them avalable on the Patreon Shop e. g.?