Remove Unconscious Clutter - Sapien Medicine

Thanks Captain. another masterpiece

6 Likes

Its just a guess, but I think it could help people who struggle with undesired results from subliminal messages. Thanks Capitan

13 Likes

My understanding of these 2 concepts is

36 Likes

Hi, at how many plays?
And thank you!

Hi, how many repeats did you try, please?

2 Likes

6-8x times but it’s not a standard. I felt the effects less than 20 seconds in. I had to loop it for longer because this what I personally needed at the moment.

I would follow up immediately with something like The Outlook Retrainer or New Perspectives to direct the changes for something better :)

22 Likes

Epic release. Thank you.

14 Likes

Where can we download this so I can put it in a playlist with my Gumroad stuffs?

5 Likes

Thank you for this field and the music.

Can someone please expand upon the description and the entailing benefits? I’m a master at self sabotage and negative self talk for 7 years now. Even the gods would be furious with me how much of my human potential I’ve wasted talking my negatively and manifesting and doing all crap and low level work in life.

TIA

3 Likes

Try this after listening to ptsd help (or amygdala healing or shamanic medicine blend) and pair it with out look retrainer followed by your self love so you start to respect and love yourself more so you want the best for yourself so you strive and do it,

PTSD help might bring up a lot of things, this field will clear all the clutter from an unconscious level and create space for something nicer (outlook retrainer) and then creating better habits for one self with yourself love (now that i think about it, radical positive change is perfect too)

Maybe add crucible of the past to help letting go of the past and rite of passages too to accept and integrate and prepare you for the fact you’re going to make some positive changes

Generally i think this field is a great booster / precursor field too, helps clean up space and make room for positive change (ascension, changing mindset/ self development, ect)

25 Likes

I don’t think that counts as “clutter”.

4 Likes

I’m in a really good mood now from looping this with Plasma Flaunt and Martian Jing. I don’t know what to do with myself. How to function while not miserable? Is there a book out there for this?

23 Likes

There is a Jordan Peterson clip I have been trying to find so I could share it here. The trouble is that he has so many. There’s hundreds of hours of him talking on youtube. Lectures.

But there was this one thing he said. It went something like this. When people fail to make sense of something stressful that has happened to them, it builds up in them over time a sense that they can’t make sense of life. And every unsorted troublesome thing they go through adds to this.

He compared it to having unopened bills that needed to be paid sitting on your desk or table.

If anyone knows this clip please share it here or PM it to me if you prefer.

For me, what he said there describes well what this field is about for me. Getting the stuff out of your subconscious that has been weighing you down because you could never really make sense of it. “why did that situation turn out that way?” “Why did those people do that?” etc.

31 Likes

Here you go

19 Likes

Great field, I tried a couple hours ago and I feel peaceful.

I am pretty sure this will become a must have and will get recommends to everyone in a new Point of no return stack.

29 Likes

First of all beat is :bomb::bomb::bomb:. DESNA knows how to make a pure :fire:

One loop and negative self talk is minimised or even if I intentionally try bringing it up, it holds no weight over me🙏.

I am noticing way more carefree attitude in the aftermath of playing this.

Just imagine how cool it would be if DESNA joined the forum, I am certain we would welcome her with open arms❤️

This is the best birthday gift you could have given us our dear Captain, thank you for always being humble, loving and patient with us🤗

30 Likes

That’s not the one but it is really good. Thank you for posting it.

7 Likes

Higher Self Connection in the mix somewhere?

(This field is quite intense for me already at 3rd listen… ego already fighting

Third eye, brow chakras, crown?)

4 Likes

For sure, a few loops before HSC will help declutter the mind and help you focus more in the moment with your higher self so you’ll have better communion and it will make space for unconscious integration of whatever your higher self want you to integrate while you’re listening

8 Likes

To be honest, feels like this field would pair up better with something that makes space for what you are trying to integrate before you start to make neural connections or conscious behavioral changes etc.

I haven’t listened past the listens earlier today but I already have the ‘clutter’ making itself very known.

So 1-2 fields of your choice that sense to be ‘spacious’ will possibly be a great addition.

18 Likes