Sapien Medicine T-Shirts

Was there ever one with a field?

2 Likes

Yes. I haven’t got the link though, apologies.

1 Like

Of course, my brother, although I remember well there was one of the magicians, protection and armor, among others.

Yea, I remember the magician t-shirt from the tarot cards.

It looks like it doesnt have any fields. But how do you know?
I’ll ask sapien or maybe he can at least upload the wolf audio to patreon so I can listen whenever I want .

1 Like

The link is gone they removed the shirt for some reason . That’s the whole problem:/

1 Like

Here is a post in this thread which was not migrated over from the old Discourse website:

uial

Dream and Sam always include a description of the field if an item or audio contains fields. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m rather sensitive to morphic fields as well and checked the t-shirt.

It might be of help for @SC448’s list of audios not yet on Patreon.

2 Likes

Does anyone have the description for each t shirt? Looking for the description of the star tarot card.

1 Like

I have a dumb question. How does the fields get imprinted on the shirts/item if they were printed from third parties and not from Sam/Dream themselves? Sorry I’m new, will appreciate your answers. Thanks

1 Like

They get printed from a third party service. It’s called “print on demand” it’s a business model to help smaller creators sell items to customers without having to put down a large payment for supplies. The sapien team provides the 3rd party company the image that would go on the item.

Perfectly valid question.

2 Likes

Ohhh so its the image that has the field. Ok thanks @Zen. Now I’m more assured.

1 Like

Some descriptions I got:

The Mysterious Kitsune:
This recreates some of the mysterious energies of the kitsune so that when you wear it you give off a magical mysterious vibe. Turn heads and create a mysterious allure around you.

Productivity:
This contains a combination of fields that all work towards increasing your productivity, So you get a boost in energy, reduction in procrastination and a push towards task completion.
A great addition to your collection of awesome stuff.

The Fool Tarot:
The fool can represent the start of a journey,
This is also mildly enhanced to provide the energy of excitement and looking forward to new things when you wear it.

Inner Beauty Reflected Outward:
The programming in this does exactly what it says, it reflects your inner beauty outwards, what this means is that everything that is beautiful about you, will be strengthened and infused within your being. The part of you that interacts with the outside world, to the outside world you will appear to be a lot more beautiful.

Amplify Positive Astrological Effects:
This will work towards increasing and amplifying the positive effects of any and all planetary system that are affecting you in a beneficial way/ This is great for astrologically inclined people. All the positive effects of all the planetary systems will be amplified, it will help with increasing also the good ‘magical’ effects of the planets.

The Flow:
This one aligns you with a different phase of existence where everything ‘flows with unconditional love’
it is like experiencing a magical realm within your normal day to day life. Things sometimes work a little different in here.

The Magician:

"The magician tarot card, This image is energetically created to put you touch with the magical energy of the world around you also it adds a lot more ‘body’ to any magical/psychic/energy work you may be doing.
It literally makes you into the magician.
A very awesome thing to have. "

5 Likes

The fool , despite its name , could be a very cool option . And there is no exact same audio .

@gpo you can add the real wood shirt . It was finally found somehow:)))

https://teespring.com/shop/wolf-spirit-june-2019?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search&pid=389&cid=100022

2 Likes

Found the link:

Edit: Did not see @Alexander’s post above. Interesting synchronicity! Seems we found the link on the same day. :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is the description:

The Star Tarot

Beautiful design of the tarot card ‘the star’
This is also programmed energetically to draw or act as a beacon to call beneficial opportunities to you while also making things sometimes seem to go your way. You are literally like a star, shining bright.

Here are the remaining descriptions, of the fields below.

Mjolnir’s Power

Well definitely Thor had a hand in making this, I made three other designs, this is the only one that went through.(Among other vastly strange things) Anyways, this has some the energy and power of Thor himself that lends itself to you while you wear it. Its pretty cool, and interesting to see how people act differently with you around, perhaps even as if you are Thor himself. Other than the vague description above, it will also give some of his courage, and dominance.
Perhaps even help you crush obstacles in your way.

Thermogenesis

This one works by stimulating the UPC 1-3 along with irisin and your own metabolic process to generate higher temperature in your body, you produce a lot more heat, but using fat as fuel. Great to keep warm and burn off some fat.

Photosynthesis

This grumpy old tree lends a bit of his power on this one,
This basically causes you to absorb light and use it as a direct energy source for normal functions.
Its even possible to find you use a lot less oxygen and food. You even feel strongly energized, all natural capabilities also seem to grow.
This can be a bit intense for some.

The Sword of St. Michael

This one lends a bit of energy and power of the angelic beings especially ‘St Michael’. It can lead you along angelic pathways in your daily life, it invites their help in day to day life as well. (as a type of angelic intercession) > You may see numbers (Like 1111, 2222 etc etc, it is their form of communication) everywhere when using this and perhaps little flashes of light in the corner of your eyes.
A truly unique thing to have.

A Life of Magical Wealth and Abundance

This image on this one is programmed to create a deep and effective energetic field around you that attracts positive abundance into you life, meaning it will attract things like happiness, joy, luck, beneficial wealth, appreciation, caring and general abundance to help create a way in which you should not need to feel you are without anything in life.
It will also help with attracting massive amounts of prosperity, wealth and abundance in all areas of your life. Observe as your life starts changing for the better and more positive things start becoming a natural part of your life.

Lucky Clovers

This one helps draws luck and prosperity to you while you wear it, it may help create more lucky situations in your day to day life (while wearing this.)
May influence probability on games of luck and chance.

Nullify Negative Astrological Effects T-Shirt

This video will work towards removing the negative effects of any planetary system that is affecting you. This is great for astrologically inclined people. All the negative effects of all the planetary systems will be removed, it will help with nullifying the ‘magical’ effects of the planets as well.

Lion’s Courage

This lion gives you a taste of a lion’s feeling of dominance and steadfast courage or sense of security when you wear it.

Wolf Spirit

This changes your aura/energetic appearance to resemble that of a white wolf, You may even experience some mild sensory enhancements (wolf like traits) and a lot more respect.
Be careful around other dogs. You may experience a better level of communication with them also.

6 Likes

Bless :heart:

1 Like

Has anyone been able to successfully order any of these? I noticed about half of the links are dead, so I’m wondering if Teespring has them unlisted on the main Sapien Med store because they were all supposed to be pulled from the catalog.

the team seems to have blocked the link, only a few can be ordered unless they unblock the link.

Productivity
The fool
Inner beauty
amplify positive astrological effects.