Sapien Shop

Could someone please let us know when the store opens for the US? I don’t live there.

I think

Until captain nemo announced to open it again

I save my money for 450 USD before shop closed 1 day

I cant patient shop open then i buy others creator magic and field products

Hahaha

Time to practice more patience :smirk::two_hearts:

6 Likes

(Been looping this a lot this past week lol I’m really impatient)

11 Likes

Nice idea, we have MBE in my city.
I’ll check if they do offer what you suggest here too.

I’ve only used mbe once in the past to send something to germany that got lost though :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No way haha i checked the other day to order the water holder (i forgot the name :laughing:) it was just 20 usd in addition and would take a week to get here, Miami and Cancun are super close.

I live in a different city so ill have to go there to open the actual mail box and get the keys etc but i already got the usa address, ive just been leaving work late these days.

I still gonna try

3 Likes

:laughing: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The package was full of italian food…:smirk:

2 Likes

Forse é meglio aspettare ancora, magari già dalla metà di aprile in poi la situazione potrebbe tornare normale.

Sei ottimista :sweat_smile:
Però si magari col caldo la situazione migliora

Per me maggio sarà ok, caldo, più persone al sole, quindi raggi UV-c, maggiore vitamina D

1 Like

Lol oh well… :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

It’s in stock bro!

2 Likes

Are custom tags still available, or is it all tags in general?

1 Like

Thank you!!! A lot!!! my dear @GoddessesAndGod!!! You are very kind!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Friends I am trying to buy, but I get an error on the page, do you know if this is just my case? or is it because of my country? Any comments would be helpful! :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

Hello Mr Gian,
I think you already have maxed out your ‘gift of gab’ attribute.

15 Likes

lol Captain! You and your creations are amazing !!! It is an honor for me to have your wonderful labels !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

What’s the error? The one I got was that it required an entry for apartment, even though it also says it’s optional. I just put something in that field and it worked.

2 Likes