Sapien Shop

Yeah man I’m seeing it too!

Is this what you’re seeing?

2 Likes

Yes my dear friend, it say me error in server page, like this! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I want to buy tags but get error message, when will the store be ready?

3 Likes

Brother! When I gave the option to buy my again I got this message “Sorry, we do not have enough” Social Mastery - Custom “in stock to fulfill your order (0 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.” :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Apparently they have been exhausted, I will wait patiently for the next round! Heavens! from now on I will have to update the illuminated status page every 10 minutes! Okay! With faith for an upcoming opportunity, I had already sold one of my organs. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

It’s Divine intervention, my friend. Gotta save some charisma for the rest of us :wink:

7 Likes

I’m ready to buy tags as well! I refresh the store at least once every day to try the checkout. Haha

7 Likes

Wow sold out in record time!!

7 Likes

Great, I don’t know what it was and it’s already sold out :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:
Ask @GianLee

5 Likes

One of the labels of my dreams definitely !!! I hope it will be available again soon! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

8 Likes

Social Mastery Pendant on EnlightenedStates store.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be :wink:

3 Likes

lol I see you are silent Mr. Biceps !!! well well! my dragon tells me that you already bought that tag! well well! I see that you laugh at the remains of my misery Lmao !!! :yum: :yum: :yum: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :grin: :grin: :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

My brother @GianLee
Our time will come. We will get that Social Mastery skills up to the moon.

I didn’t even know of this tag :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for those good vibes that you convey to me my dear brother !!! I trust every word you say !!! Until the moon my brother @RisingKundaFest !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Mr. Bicep is silent until further notice…

Haha nah man! I’m rooting for you too! Just… In silence haha :smile:

6 Likes

But you bought it right? tell me yes!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

We can see you flexing with joy 'cause you got it @GoddessesAndGod :smirk:

5 Likes

Uh … Don’t be mad… I bought 2! :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m dead :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes