Sapien Shop

It’s okay my brother, between brother there is never anger, only if you can let me know when it is available by PM lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Shoot, someone PM me when the sapienshop is back up so I can buy Eternity Redux tag and Abundance tag. :joy:

4 Likes

Rigs sniper for BPIL and Intercession

4 Likes

I got my BPIL right before the shop went down. feeling lucky

3 Likes

Want (read: need) a Schumann tag because of the prevalence of ungroundedness in the modern world, but also want Ascension. Don’t want to wear two tags. Help. Probably going to wear two tags.

4 Likes

I think schumann would actually help a lot with the ascension process, the two would go great together

Would help in grounding too

9 Likes

I’ll be wearing Eternity and Abundance at the same time once I can order them. Might also continue wearing BPIL… But after that, I think I’m going to have to make decisions about (3) tags to wear at a time, hahaha.

3 Likes

If you want to wear more and if you feel like 3 is too much you can always invest in the pendant of magi!

5 Likes

Yeah man. I just don’t like the idea of being a disco ball or stuffing my pockets full with anything other than spaghetti.

I guess this is all right because dog tags come in pairs, I’ll just pretend they’re brothers. Anyone asks I’m schizophrenic.

5 Likes

Very true. I have been looking at the ring of the Magi. Right now I need to focus on finishing the course for the first round, and then center in on what I am trying to gain from specific items. I will definitely consider the Magi items though.

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @TerraIncarnation_345!

3 Likes

I’m a little confused, did the shop open for a little bit? I see people talking about buying but it still seems like it’s down for me

2 Likes

It’s still down.

4 Likes

For the most part it’s still down, but Sammy and Captain said they should have it back up in plenty of time for the highly-anticipated plasma bikini line they’re launching for the summer :bikini:

10 Likes

Yeah, secretly partner with a leading brand to add protected charm and attraction or some field for their most expensive bikinis, and make a deal for a few percent commission per sale, our guys are Ritchie rich then in no time.

3 Likes

Thank you all for being so kind! Grateful to be here.

1 Like

Atreides, it has been a long time since I could see you on the forum my brother, I am very happy to do it again! a big hug!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

And the bikinis will have fields that make you radiate golden light. You will appear to be the chosen one and all living things will naturally revere you as royalty…so as long as you have these bikinis on (can’t have clothes on top either. Bikinis on all the time).

But here’s the best part. You can have it on all the time because they come with subfields for tummo self heating and shitala pranayama (self cooling) that regulate your body temperature no matter the weather. So you can wear these bikinis everywhere… during a blizzard or a heat wave.

The field has armor plated aura shielding as well so you can wear these during war and no bullet can penetrate you.

There’s even a subfield to ensure people don’t see it as odd that you wear this bikini all the time! So you can wear it to school… to work… or even your wedding!

Probably our best field yet. All we don’t have is a name for it yet… hmm… what should we call it?

22 Likes

Nice thought @adimon191 I would buy a swimming trunk with those fields

3 Likes