Sapien Shop

No. It is not. But I think it can be great substitute for tags without the hassle of shipping

3 Likes

That puts more work on Sapien though. Digital tags would be nice. But whatever Dream and Sammy decide, I hope many of these cool fields don’t just vanish forever.

9 Likes

yeah thats a problem

2 Likes

I love the tags too.
If they’re higher priced it would work, because shipping from US to Europe alone is already pretty pricey. Surprisingly pricey imo, i spend way less shipping to China even, from Europe that is tho

2 Likes

i see sth is cooking in the sapien shop :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

What makes you say that?

It looks to me like they simply removed the products they’re no longer selling, perhaps because it was confusing so many people who were trying to order them without understanding that the tags were no longer for sale.

5 Likes

because i have tags on my manifestation list :smiley:
it never fails

5 Likes

Great!

(I’m not understanding your posts then, but great, good for you.)

4 Likes

yeah i just mean, if there arent any more tags, might as well take the whole website down. But now the possibility is there (to me at least ((always optimistic))

5 Likes

There are sapien points now :slightly_smiling_face::relieved:

6 Likes

Is the shop back open

1 Like

No. (And it’s empty of products at this moment.)

2 Likes

A few days ago Captain said he was working on something for the shop. More than likely down the road a bit . . .

3 Likes

It closed right now but if
sniping tour is right and there are in fact sapien points that have been added then the shop might be coming back altough way would dream do this if he has mentioned that their the soundwave NFT are going to be like tags. And that a much cheper option.

3 Likes

Hi! When will Negentropic Fool Audio (not the nft) come to the Sapien Shop?
Thank you

It’s available now on SoundWeave.

In most circumstances, products are usually offered in only one outlet.

1 Like

@WellBeing

are you referring to this?^
If so: I have that! But that’s the NFT, not the audio :(

Edit: Oh I meant soundweave,- not sapien shop lol
Too many different places so I keep mixing up the names now lol

1 Like

No, I meant the audio, which had been listed for sale on SoundWeave (for a reasonable price, as I recall). But it seems to have been taken down.

I really don’t recall the audio being available on Sound Weave, but it is possible I simply missed it.

1 Like

Or I could’ve been hallucinating :rofl: but, seriously, I wouldn’t have made my reply if I didn’t think I’d seen it. (And even then, I may have been mistaken.)

In any event, it’s for sure not there now which is all that really matters, right?

1 Like