Sapien Shop

Hi, Is there any active discount at the moment? @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Why have we stopped selling field tags because I cant find any on the shop?

The whole process of fulfillment (including delivery) was burdensome. Team Dream took a bath on refunding tags that were lost in transit. In the meantime, we have newer, easier delivery mechanisms.

More details are in the Black Friday 2021 thread.

7 Likes

Cant we just buy the picture digitally with the field on it and print it to size? It doesnā€™t have to be imbedded in to a dog tag, Iā€™ll just put it in one of those plastic photograph case keyrings so I can carry it with me without it getting damaged.

Itā€™s only the image with the field on it you need right?

4 Likes

You do what you said above and you have created a tag! :mage: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Right. (And what @Rosechalice said.)

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I mean and thereā€™s no shipping hassle or lost orders. Just buy it, download it, print it and tag it!ā€¦ everyoneā€™s a winner! :man_dancing:

Also if you lose your tag whilst out, not to worry just go print another off again :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep our Dream Team is genius! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

It would be nice if when you changed the drop down menu to sort the items it would keep that choice after you refreshed the page.

1 Like

What do Sapien Shop Points do? How do we use them?

1 Like

You accumulate .09 Sapien Shop points for every $1 spent. You can redeem points for coupons off purchase. For example 10 points for a $10 off coupon, 50 points for $50 off. Just make sure youā€™re logged in and then click the gift box icon at the bottom left of the screen to see your points and options.

Once you redeem itā€™s probably a good idea to use up the entire discount on one order since itā€™s a coupon discount and not a credit so you may lose any unused portion of the coupon.

9 Likes

Very informative. Thank you @Milamber .

2 Likes

One possibility is that you didnā€™t enable necessary cookies when you first went to the Sapien Shop and so your browser wonā€™t allow cookies for that site.

Another thing is to not place an order if you logged in but still donā€™t see the gift box icon on the bottom corner because there may be a temporary issue with the plugin loading that tracks orders for Sapien Shop points. I noticed yesterday that I reloaded the page several times but still didnā€™t see the gift box icon but I see that it is back now.

I placed the order anyway yesterday but I didnā€™t get the points for it even though my order history shows the order in my account. So make sure youā€™re logged in and can see the gift box icon before ordering if you want to get the points. Iā€™ve gotten points for all my previous orders. You can check your e-mail too because I usually get an e-mail about the Sapien Shop points right after the order such this previous example below:

Itā€™s supposed to be handled by Super Rewards on behalf of The Sapien Shop but the plugin may sometimes not load and then it wonā€™t be able to track your order for Sapien Shop points.

5 Likes

Thank you for this. I realized now the same thing happened to me. Only on one of my orders but Iā€™ll definitely be making sure it doesnā€™t happen again. Thanks for letting us know how. Thereā€™s some peace of mind in that.

1 Like

Oh wow thanks for heads up. Bought stuff at the store without knowing anything about points, looks like that email was sent to spam

1 Like

The store worked for me now, was able to login and redeem my points

1 Like

It seems like itā€™s letting me accumulate points again from purchasing. But I apply the coupon code from redeeming the points and it says itā€™s invalid.

@SammyG
Also, I ended up with two coupons and have a negative balance. Was just trying to redeem the one coupon. Donā€™t want you guys to think Iā€™m trying to steal (assuming the coupons eventually work). So PM if you want, we can figure out how to delete my extra coupon.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Next time someone successfully uses a coupon code please @me here so I can go make a purchase.

1 Like

I redeemed $100 of coupon but it said invalid, a couple of days ago I tried and it was valid (didnā€™t go through with the order)

2 Likes