Sapienshop is Closed

yeye, lesgoo my dude, you’ll be clean af before this year ends hehe!

MemeCatGIF

2 Likes

The sacrifice :cry:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the notebook where I had all of my Phantom wallet passwords was stolen, and I can no longer access it.

Can someone please recommend “next-best” wallet options with a how-to link for downloading and transferring all these new NFTs I’m getting? lol

2 Likes

I would always suggest you to share the key to your phantom wallet at multiple places, such as your cloud drive, gmail drafts, a .txt file on your laptop / desktop, a photo of the wallet key on your phone, for me, these nft’s are pretty expensive and I just cannot think about losing anyone of them because it will be like a huge hole in bank account by losing them. @Triple-T

5 Likes

Also setting up mail forwarding on your main account, even if you no longer can access it, forwarding will work until disabled explicitly.

2 Likes

That sucks, best way is to use a password manager and store the phantom wallet recovery phrase in it.

All you have to remember is the main password. To be even more secure you can save the phantom recovery phrase with a gibberish name as an item and save the email used for phantom wallet as another item with another gibberish item name.

2 Likes

What happened @Seraph , you traded these?

2 Likes

yea, i sold them and used the money to get karma crucible & tapasya of savitur

7 Likes

I still remember that moment… when I got both karma crucible & tapasya of savitur
i felt like I own everything in this world.
truly satisfied :innocent:

I don’t regret and I won’t
I believe both my past and future selves will thx me for this

7 Likes

They will do it dear! Since receiving Karma Crucible there has been a deep cleansing of my being, and it seems that kind people have approached me, great choice :rainbow:

10 Likes

Hey :) I was wondering if Six Healing Sounds will be uploaded to Gumroad at one point or will it dissapear forever after the shop is closed down?

Purchased 4 items yesterday so I don’t want to overdo it lol, thank you so much for the sale! They were on my wish list for a long time and feel very grateful for them! The Black Sun is amazing!

3 Likes

I have the same question about negentropic treasures

3 Likes

it shall
only nfts lost
audios shall be rehomed in gumroad and spring

35 Likes

am so happy thank you!!!

4 Likes

thank you for your patronage ma’am

:mechanical_arm: :pray:

25 Likes

They fought bravely :joy:

7 Likes

it’s my pleasure! I thank you and everybody on the forum for the ongoing support and empowerment :) life is def better and more interesting since I came accross these amazing creations <3

15 Likes

Does this mean we may see reviving of the audio fields on NFTs like Eternal on the Gumroad?

1 Like

Hi there, sorry I do not understand. You have lots of public files on youtube, will they stay? The shop sells special files,how to get hold of them later on? And what do you mean with “unsold private NFTs”, what is that? Thanks for clearifying;

1 Like

The Eternal is an NFT. It will be lost as well. Even audios. :pensive:

2 Likes