Sapienshop is Closed

It says mint in progress and waiting for download

3 Likes

It’s been more than 13 for me on another purchase. Solana isnt glitching, Single also appears to be working so idk what’s going on. The first and only time anything like this actually happened.

1 Like

It’s just traffic, sometimes takes more than a day. And there will be more of that in coming days.

4 Likes

See my message above. Solana is stable, no constipations. The only explanation I can find so far is that Solana may be doing system upgrades or there is a major glitch within Single. Maybe their AWS backend is down (however thats unlikely).

Actually experience with single / Shopify gets worse and worse. Three weeks ago it took me an hour (!) to download a SapMed track and original image. As if they were running the service through an old baud modem :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe try writing a letter @Star @johnscov1026

5 Likes

I contacted the shop itself yesterday btw. No response whatsoever.

2 Likes

People who are buying NFT’s from the shop, if your NFT is not minting right away, dont worry, once your NFT is ready to be transferred, you will get 2 emails on your registered email address mentioning you can download the audio and transfer the NFT to your wallet, the website is not able to handle so much of traffic, hence, there is a delay.

Just like this:

6 Likes

Yeah I know. Problem is, it is already two days of waiting for me which never happened before.

As Hauru suggested I’ve sent an email to them. Let’s see

3 Likes

I wrote to them before and it was working fine within 2 hours :wink:

2 Likes

Imagine the Carnage of the Server if the Discount was raised to 50% for the last 10 days! :rofl: We’d have figured a way to Jam and Obliterate the Server!! jkjk

5 Likes

oh my god, if that was the case, I think people would make sure that the eternal nft was sold out within 10 minutes. :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hah,one heck of a way for Dream to get extra copies sold instead most of them going unsold, even at 50% discount you’d get atleast 2k profit in regards to the Top priced NFTs, though we’d be waiting for 'Eternity" to get it Minted!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Shoot, now I will keep daydreaming about the list of NFT’s I would buy if that was going to happen. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Though could we make a request though atleast for the final 5 days? would be fun if we could, nonetheless it’s fine, I’m thankful for what’s at offer!

2 Likes

I don’t wish to ask for discounts, I am grateful for whatever we have and whatever price we get it for.

4 Likes

Yep, totally agree, but would be fun to see all the Final minute Store Carnage run!!, imagine seeing it list “Sold out” for several NFTs in 5 minutes! haha

2 Likes

now that I think about it, this would be hilarious, lmao.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I just got the “Claim Your Digital Collectible” secondary email and there’s no link in order to do so. Checked my other purchases and there’s always a link.

4 Likes

Anybody have a support email>? It only gives Dream’s email and I wouldn’t think it’s him.

1 Like