Sapienshop is Closed

Got all my NFTs and the helpdesk person even replied, no refunds from Captain to anyone. :smile:

10 Likes

I just received my NFT after 3 days of waiting

7 Likes

Woo hoo! Me too :infinity:

6 Likes

Got all mine now! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

me too!, my daughters birthday gift :heart:

9 Likes

Awesome, everyone - thanks, Captain! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I just received my Karma Crucible and Ego Diss +

Thank You Captain for all these wonderful NFTs

10 Likes

All 16 of the NFTs I purchased have fully minted, and transferred to my wallet, and all images and audios have been downloaded. WOOHOO!!! No refunds. The fields are a lifesaver in the current world we live in.

8 Likes

16 NFTs, you did quite a shopping :muscle:

1 Like

@mindreality nfts do work even if not in your wallet if you have purchased them, you might not be too energy sensitive to feel this.
for me, when i make a deal with another member, sometimes i feel an nft working before reaching my wallet, purely based on intent

8 Likes

I can sense the connection to the NFTs after purchasing them, but having them in my wallet and using the images and audios further strengthens the effect to 100% and beyond. I also use them as structural links in other radionics work to further activate and amplify the energies. Basically, the physical means of confirming and establishing intent for activation or deactivation is so much more effective.

So I got transfer successful on one of them. Does the nft have to show in the Phantom Wallet? I can’t seem to find it? I downloaded both the audio and picture of Angelic Intercession +.

Well, it might work for you like that for subjective reasons of some sort.

But it’s not rly a rule. Very often, I felt NFT fields strongly before the transaction or mint, even when I had no clue that I was gonna get certain NFT, like half day before. And others similarly. Venly NFTs used to work even days before purchase, and it after all took 2 weeks till they arrived in the wallet.

1 Like

Indeed. If someone were to ask “Your money or your life?” I would say “My NFTs, images, audios, fields from Sapienmed and all other creators!”. My life has become much safer and better through the use of these fields. These special tools are necessary for survival in the current times of madness that we live in as the world becomes more oppressive and crazy with increasing governmental control, injustice, woke society, feminist movement, social engineering, mind control, and global warfare.

7 Likes

Fortunately single was responsive to email inquiries. I got their response on solving the issue right after the minting notice mail.

1 Like

It’s possible that it is hidden, scroll down to “manage collectible list”

3 Likes

Oh ok now I see all three of my nfts in there! It’s my first time using nfts haha. Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

Successful outcomes

Thank you for the shop and creating all these gems.

3 Likes

Wooo!!! All NFT from Friday evening and Saturday are now recieved and claimed!

3 Likes

There seems to be quite a celebration here today

2 Likes