Sapienshop is Closed

Lol I just got two more nfts - Shielding 3.0 and Flight to Fight. I’m happy that the minting process is a lot smoother now. :laughing:

7 Likes

Well, I dipped hard into my funds, but I managed to walk away from the closing down sale with 6 NFTs:

The Eternal
Project Mental Health
Tejas Alchemy
Luscious Tresses
The Beard Game
P and R Dentistry

My goals right now are more focused on the 3D rather than anything spiritual.

If I had more money/time I would have bought:

Ego Diss+
Tapasya of Savitur
Karma Crucible

But they’ll have to wait till later down the track. Perhaps I’ll rent them.

Currently I can’t use too many fields and NFTs because my energy body is still being built up - so I’m not using these all at once yet.

So far, The Eternal is my favourite. Strongest and most wholistic effect I’ve felt from a field thus far. IMO, it’s worth the price. If you’re on the fence, consider getting it.

15 Likes

I got my last few as well and will definitely still consider last day purchases :smile_cat::smile_cat:

8 Likes

she is one lucky android . . .

2 Likes

I believe it will remain accessible until 11:59 PM on July 10th. After that, it will only be reachable through the astral plane. Due to the intense emotions surrounding the shop’s closure.

3 Likes

picked up 2x copies of the beard game, for just in case. six seconds in audio, I felt my beard area tingling, I went right back to Luscious Tresses! I was jamming to that beat anyways lol

4 Likes

Omg last second fomo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Just picked up The Karma Crucible. All went smoothly without any issues

7 Likes

With sapien shop closure, servitors will also come to an end right …? I mean, we can only get them through NFT trade but not officially anymore … Can someone confirm please.

1 Like

servitors are from Ko-fi shop not the sapien shop, you got nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Okay cool ! Thanks for confirming …:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There are some NFT Servitor Creators like the Undine, Sylph, Gnome and Salamander --these will be no longer available with the shop closing.

6 Likes

Today is official day the store is closing?

Agreed!

I bought them all at full price, when they were released.
Well worth it!

6 Likes

Yes – I love mine.

WELL worth it. You should see what the Gnome did to my garden this year!

9 Likes

Does she or he whistle too? :wink:

1 Like

I was looking to get them yesterday but hesitated.

Just got the Gnome one now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: need all the help with my plants and garden.

2 Likes

And now the minting process begins. It might be a long time since it’s the last day of the sale. :sweat_smile:

Thought it will close in August?

And this

Was only for the 22 percent off?

1 Like

In situations like this, it seems it’s best to follow up the entire thread, every reply, bcs well, you never rly know…

Get what you need today.

2 Likes