Sapienshop is Closed

That’s fair. I hope we get some new op servitors and new versions fields like MBOP and the other fields that many of us unfortunately missed out on due to financial or other reasons.

4 Likes

July 10
7 x 10 = 70
I know nearly impossible imagine what if 70 percent off but only one day :eyes:

6 Likes

wait …
i want to clarify
10 july is only the deadline of the 20% discount code right?
,and august 1 / the end of july is the day that sapien shop closed

which means we can still able to buy public nft fields before august 1 / the end of july
so july 10 is not the deadline right?it’s only the discount code

1 Like

No the store will be up only till the end of first week including the weekend of july then it will be shutdown.

6 Likes

That’s right, actually a little more than the first week, it will close on Wednesday of the second week of July

7 Likes

New OP servitors

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Lucky,

Do you have any information about the audio links staying available?

I’m new at morphic fileds but I not get the same results at all with the downloaded audios vs the ones I directly listen to!

Thank you,

Nell

1 Like

Audio storage on shop side will also perish, you need to backup your audios.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply @igem !

Wll it be the case for audios bought on Gumroad as well or will they remain accesible via the online platform?

2 Likes

You are welcome.

Gumroad isn’t going away (at least yet), so it will continue to work as is.

2 Likes

Good to know @igem

However this is something I have do deal with, you never know what might happen tomorrow and I should find a solution about audios loading.

I thought I was trippin, until I read a bunch of users dealing with the same issue on the forum : downloaded quality is definitely not the same for me.

Thanks again :pray:

2 Likes

That’s strange, most likely due to your player on device as what you have on the website is just browser playing the same file.

1 Like

To be honest I noticed it very early when I subscribed to Patreon : I started downloading the fields and saved them on my drive but felt they were not as effective as the youtube ones.

To the point that I stuck to youtube fields after subscribing as I was sure of the quality / results and avoided losing time.

Strange. This is the first time im reading this.

Ive read about the assumption that youtube ones are stronger than patreon ones.

I said assumption because its a vast majority of us that use the mp3 wherever platform they come from, and id venture to say its a mental blockage people has stablished as a fact.

I suggest you to work on that instead.

Play the ego dissolution and SLRv3 before other audios. Youll see the difference.

6 Likes

Hi @Lunamoon22, thank you for sharing.

I had great results from the first Sapien audio I listened to; so much so that I think I subscribed 2 days later to the Patreon and bought 2 audios (Plasma Glass Skin and Plasma flaunt) within 10 days.

I’m extremely receptive and feel very sorry for people who noticed NO resuls after months.

That being said, I noticed a huge difference between Youtube fields and the Patreon I downloaded ( I went back to Youtube free ones while paying the Patreon and will listen to them online instead of downloading them if I must).

2 Likes

I can understand the ideas that go into believing that. And of course, once you believe it, it becomes a thing. But given how morphic fields are associated, the way you’re thinking about it would keep the YouTube versions from working as compared to the raw Captain created.

And since you can’t apply that logic across the board and have it still be true, that makes it bunk. A limiting belief. One you’re fully welcome to have, but no less false/limiting.

It reminds me of a physics experiment our teacher demonstrated in class of two metal ball bearings, one launched at the same velocity as one control-dropped. They hit the ground at the same time. One of the students failed a test on that subject because they refused to believe it was real/possible. She got her father involved to try and revert the grade because the teacher was “using magic tricks” instead of teaching physics. :exploding_head:

Now, the YouTube audio could feel differently because of all the belief going into it and that’d make the energy feel stronger, but it doesn’t mean the effect is stronger. Feelings are a subjective truth if we let them be, and many times we should, but they are not objective facts.

3 Likes

What’s ROI?

Also, why can’t i login to the sapien shop? It’s too soon to be closed.

1 Like

ROI=Return On Investment?

3 Likes

Sapienshop’s login has been borked for a while according to the number of threads asking about it.

3 Likes