Sapienshop is Closed

Hey guys,.

With the Sapien shop closing, what would you say are absolute must-buys ?

7 Likes

Prana - Ojas - Tejas / The Perfect Alchemy
:boom:

18 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes

besides Karma and Tejas :

Angelic Intercession +
The Ascension-naut
Universal OM
The Nestling - for those who don’t have another potent all encompassing health field; he learns continually
Tower Of Power - for being able to apply any field anywhere, anytime, without the need of a print or audio.

9 Likes

:heart:

4139 copys

15 Likes

This is funny, I always wanted to buy on installments, but for some reasons it never worked (the option was blocked for me), today i went to get the angelic intercession+ and for the first time ever I got the payment modality available.

They really wanted me to get this.

Number 100, immediately minted and it is in my wallet

14 Likes

amazing dude, how did you even get that option though?

2 Likes

Trough paypal but it is the first ever ever ever time I get it

4 Likes

The Eternal
karma Crucible
Tapasya of Savitur
The Ascension-naut

8 Likes

Whoa, never seen that option before and that Paypal is giving me pain during transactions!

2 Likes

Hah, When I click on more Payment options, it takes me to the Payment page which describes the Full amount!

3 Likes

Or maybe you get to pay in installments if you create an account at Sapien Shop I’d reckon? Is there a way to bypass Paypal though? they are annoying!

1 Like

I don’t remember creating an account on the store, generally speaking i click add to cart, select paypal, pay the full amount then I’m redirected back to the Sapien Store where I claim my order.

But today was the first time I had the installments available (it is a paypal thing, Dreamweaver receives the full amount and I get into a contract to paypal where I pay them 1/3 each month )

1 Like

You seem to hit some Luck! the Stupid Paypal claiming my International Enabled card as Not Enabled!

1 Like

It is the Angels they bypassed it to come to me :angel::innocent:

6 Likes

But if too many ppl would do that, then there wouldn’t be rly such an effect.

Nice try tho,

why annon tho?

1 Like

ok, then it just comes off weird with a name like that.

Maybe…

But remember most ppl already have what they want, public nfts-wise, so I rly wouldn’t encourage this investment.

I think Eternal is the ultimate gift. I recently gifted a copy for each of my parents and I already received positive feedback from my Mom. It’s easy because all they have to do is put it in their wallet and under their pillow and look at it occasionally.

13 Likes

You really aren’t serious are you? Who will have that much amount of cash?!

2 Likes