The Eternal

May i ask where you got the custom tags done? everywhere i look i cannot find someone to do both sides Thanks

2 Likes

This is the company I used. They have been out of stock for a while now. I had to resort to a smaller tag that does the job for now. Here is the larger PHOCKSIN vs the smaller FindChic brand.

Processing: 17116409918665353903859715760875.jpg…

PHOCKSIN Personalized Necklace with Picture Customized Text Pictures Custom Photo Message Date Gifts for Men Women Engraved dog Tag with Rolo Chain

https://a.co/d/au7m6Pf

FindChic Dog Tags Personalized Necklace for Men with Silencer Custom Text Engraved/Print Photo Military US Army ID Tag/Saint Michael Guardian Pendant Stainless Steel Jewelry Gift, with Jewelry Box

https://a.co/d/bMdTdhd

3 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

What is the difference between this and “anti aging” field? Since “anti aging” also reverses the cellular age to (16-18)?

2 Likes

The description will provide a lot more than that one attribute, check it out

5 Likes

It’s a different thing. It’s a different approach.
that’s why the price of this NFT is so high.
it seems to me that this NFT allows you to “reach” the cellular consciousness, awaken it and maximize its expansion.
Each cell is a living organism, and any living organism is interested in full functioning, in constant regeneration.

This is my most important insight, necessary for the realization of a physical stable rejuvenation effect.
I emphasize - stable.
I can’t say 100% that this is how it works, but I will share some of my thoughts.
There are many systems that seem to work, aimed at the external expression of rejuvenation, but most often they are aimed at a particular organ or system, which gives sometimes even quick, but temporary effects.

Probably the most important thing to realize is that it is possible to achieve stable long-term effects by changing the “tone” at the cellular level, i.e. at the level of an individual cell. In this vein, it is clear that this NFT is the main and basic energy

NFT Eternal allows to extend consciousness i think to the cellular level, and further, when the consciousness does some work, cell regeneration is possible

read the description again: “Imagine the pure concept of the flower of life in a negentropic way changing your inner you, the core of your genes under the influence of harmony and negentropic order.”

also, I am beginning to realize more and more clearly that the basic or most important energies of the body are not obtained from nutrition, as accepted by official science, but from the surrounding space through the cells. Cells of different organs pick up different vibrations, hence different blood composition in different parts of the body, etc., etc., etc. What is the sense in living long and with expanded consciousness if physical strength and external attractiveness are lost. Self-development should bring not only depth of understanding and inner harmony, but also physical activity and beauty, isn’t it?

The human organism is not one consciousness of one person, but it is a conglomerate of many/some levels of consciousness of the organs, systems and cells that compose these organs. This aggregate of consciousnesses forms the consciousness of the human body. Each cell, each organ has its own consciousness. Part of this consciousness belongs to the cell, only to it personally, and the other part belongs to the “collective” consciousness of organs, systems of the organism as a whole

btw, a closed human consciousness generates a closed consciousness of his body cells. A human being can act as an automaton or under compulsion, and a human body cell can act as an automaton or under compulsion. What happens to a person who has been oppressed for a long time? He either forms the consciousness of a victim, or, having broken free, he goes into all sorts of mischief. Exactly the same processes occur in the consciousness of cells. What is increased physical exertion combined with starvation during diets? It is a forceful way of pressure on the body cells, they tolerate for some time, tolerate, and then simply go out of control, hence - additional weight gain, breakdowns, depression, imbalance of biochemical processes, etc. or sacrifice - anorexia

This NFT allows us to reach the cellular consciousness, awaken it and maximize its expansion. Each cell is a living organism, and any living organism is interested in full functioning, in constant regeneration. No conscious person will kill himself, no conscious cell will work for suicide. Only zombified cells work for suicide

It is important to awaken the self-consciousness of the cell so that its work can be maximized. As a conscious person understands his importance and value for the Universe and tries to fulfill as much as possible everything that depends on him within the framework of his task, so a living awakened cell will fulfill its tasks as well as possible. It is necessary to “squeeze” a slave out of a cell, to make it understand that it can work as hard as it wants, but if it dies quickly, other cells as stupid, or a little bit smarter, will take its place. The question is, what will it give in the long run? The resource of the “cellular” Universe - a concrete physical body - will be quickly exhausted and it will die. The Universe will die not because the cell has been slacking off, it may have “plowed like a hedgehog” and exhausted itself from work, but because it was asleep. Her sleeping consciousness did not allow her to see the hidden resources and opportunities for more efficient work and her own regeneration. Everything I am writing now, I am writing about cells, not people. Yes, that’s right

It was a real revelation to me to realize that the energy to power the brain and the entire physical body comes primarily from the environment, not from food. Biochemical processes are secondary. Focusing the physical body on physical nourishment is a bloated illusion :slight_smile:

With sufficient energetic filling, the physical body can digest even a piece of wood. Food is one of the conditions for the life of the body, but it is not the most important. More important are purity, energy, information.

Based on this, the quality of the surrounding space becomes a priority. With a balanced energy exchange between the cells of the physical body and the surrounding space, the body can exist for a very long time. It is a flow, a movement, if it is balanced and there are no obstacles to its movement, it is a perfect mechanism. The problem is that in most people the physical body is blocked at the cellular level to receive energy

There is not enough energy coming in, the cells starve, and the necessary work is done at the expense of the physical body’s resources. Over time, the blockages increase, the body almost gets adapted from external energies, wears out and produces zero energy. The body, which cannot cope with its function of a conductor, disconnects from energy flows and dies. Hence the phenomena of energy vampirism, dependence on low-frequency energies, alcohol, food, etc. It is important for the body to “cling” to something in order to survive. Cells are the last to die. As long as the cells are alive, the body is still alive

One more point - for qualitative supply of energy to the cells it is important to pair the physical body with the energetic body. The word “conjugation” reflects this concept as accurately as possible. The volume of energy “intake” by cells depends on the quality of conjugation. The quality of conjugation can be improved through the effort of tension.

At the moment of tension the level of energy intake changes. This is how the second breath is switched on, for example, during a long intensive physical exercise. But energy connection through long intensive physical activity is undesirable, it depletes body resources.

I have some interesting insights into the “plateau” effect. :slight_smile:
The plateau effect occurs when cells reach the maximum level of conjugation with the energy environment. If this level cannot be improved, the plateau cannot be overcome, and attempts to achieve something at the expense of physical resources of the body will destroy the body. To overcome the plateau it is necessary to work with the energy capacity/energy conductivity of cells

The usual understanding of working with information is its processing and assimilation by the brain. But for most mortals, including me, information is handled by the cell. Of course, I think that I have decided and thought everything through, but the cell can understand everything a bit differently and start copying not the block of information that I have conceived by my brain, but absolutely opposite one.

there is an infinite amount of information packed in the cell, the trick is how to unpack the right one and “put it into production”. We can use the word “key”, it is a very accurate definition, it is the key that unpack the right block, and the peculiarities of the cell organization help it to open. This NFT will also help with that

the symbol of the flower of life is also a source of energy
Each pattern-key carries a certain set of vibrations, coming into contact with these vibrations visually, audibly or energetically, the user activates the corresponding information blocks in the cell, the cell “starts” the process of copying them and, thanks to these processes, the body, thoughts, feelings and surrounding reality change. It is not necessary to know the detailed “mechanics” of this process, but it is important to understand its essence.

When it comes to the body, to the process of rejuvenation, the issue of personal responsibility, of a conscious approach, becomes fundamentally important. And one day, I just saw that the human body is a real Universe, it is difficult to explain, it is easier to just accept it. A man is responsible for his Universe, for the life of every cell in it, every atom and electron. When a person dies, another Universe dies. If you feel it, responsibility comes automatically. :slight_smile:

flower-of

48 Likes

:heart::heart:

11 Likes

do you mean that the eternal nft takes care of this and also in a way reactivates the cellular process?

5 Likes

it contains negentropy too - that’s why it’s really must have
this is a deep NFT :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Wow @Ugninis tbat is a stunning explanation I love it so much.

If sometime you could expand even further on how to support this connectivity, this communication and this nurturing between the cells and the environment that would be amazing

I’m thinking of course the eternal, perhaps also fields like the Negentropic harmonizer and other environmental fields?

8 Likes

There are fields for this purpose, as it is difficult for a modern person living in a megapolis to maintain these states.
we do not have the opportunity to go to the mountains and meditate for hours
love and care for oneself and one’s body, proper nutrition, daily regimen, mental hygiene - this is a good start :slight_smile:

to keep in touch with the environment, in my opinion it’s the best option:

13 Likes

@Jen :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Does this field contain the entirety of blueprint of life? Can someone confirm for certain? Or is it just ‘combined’ with major aspects, but not in its entirety. However from the first paragraph makes it look like it contains the entirety of blueprint of life ‘combined with blueprint of life, & tied your sub-conscious and conscious, in much deeper ways’

2nd paragraph says ‘with’ blueprint of life. Combined & with although mean the same thing, can have slightly different connotations. Combined seems more like contains the entirety, with seems like it contains it to various degrees.

Someone explain please, is there any point in me buying Blueprint of Life essentially.

2 Likes

Already answered here. (+ confirmed by Sammy as well)

8 Likes

the creator of the fields himself gave an excellent answer to this :)

9 Likes

Would this field allow and provide full recovery from and removal of things like sciatica? I’ve read quite a few of the comments and some stated that they believe it is helping them fully recover from scoliosis, but no one has mentioned other key specific afflictions despite being relative to the spinal region. Because of the restoration of one’s youth to the age of twenty, I wonder if that would be a yes, but, it wouldn’t be a good idea to assume that.

3 Likes

Can anyone give a detailed description of how this made you feel? I know that there is testimonies but they all seem non direct. Has anyone noticed more vigor or liveliness?

2 Likes

Yes but only when playing some loops of the audio

With the tag (which is how this Creation was made initially) I felt it at the beginning, normal, since its a big punch/boost reaching our body. But then you could say “it subsided” but its not because it does not delivers that anymore, but because its like throwing a buck of water to a big sponge, the water soaks it at first then it begins to absorb it deeper and deeper.

Which is what the tag does, once that initial big shake up, it goes down to business and works every part of you from the core, so we dont necessarily recognize new or more results on a daily basis, more like every some months we are like ohh… this or that thing i had its dissapearing. Etc

You notice more the absence of typical illnesses or triggers on a regular basis.

The audio does what you ask. The tag works in detail but how i feel it is more like sustaining your body, your LIFE with what you had before to stop it from advancing or simply aging. The only thing outstandingly noticeable to me is how protected i feel from accidents or injuries from happening.

If for whatever reason i dont wear the tag and i go on the road, i dont feel like unprotected to contract a virus for example, but i feel i have to be more cautious about other things out there that could harm me. And its real. I feel it. It really reminds me like having Skull 13 with Me.

TL:DR? :sweat_smile:

Dont expect to feel more vigor or liveliness only wearing the tag.

The audio on the other hand can make you feel that, so if you need that feeling everyday then play some loops every day, even if you are wearing the tag.

17 Likes

Wow thanks for the detailed response. It’s awesome that it’s been working for you. For me I just feel a tingling sensation in different parts of my body, almost as if it’s working on healing those areas. I have been worn out and torn by life so I look for any audios that can sort of rejuvenate me. Anyways I appreciate the long response, gives me hope I’m on to something;)

4 Likes

If you are a Patreon member for the $22 tier, mix the audio from this with some loops of the Negentropic Pulsar every some days and you will be energized really good for a while.

Or with Negentropic Jing

Or just mix it with Adrenal healing ones, Jing and Chi

10 Likes